Cellulite is a major problem for most women face and have fought hard to get rid of cellulite for many years. Most women have gone through many attempts to at least reduce cellulite or even get rid of cellulite by searching for the best cellulite treatment available.
But unfortunately, most attempts to reduce cellulite are useless efforts. Almost 90% of women in America and Europe suffer from the dreaded syndrome of "cottage cheese" skin or "orange peel".
Cellulite is the lumpy substance resembling cottage cheese that is commonly found on the thighs, stomach and buttocks. Cellulite is actually a fancy name for collections of fat that push against the connective tissue beneath the skin of a person, which makes the surface dimpling or puckering of the skin and the lumpy appearance.
You can check to see if you have cellulite by pinching the skin around your thigh. If it looks a bit lumpy, you probably have it. And if you have cellulite, you are definitely not alone: Most girls and women - and some men - have cellulite.
Cellulite refers to the appearance of dimpled skin that some people have on their hips, thighs and buttocks. This aspect is much more common in women than in men due to differences in the way fat, muscle and connective tissue are distributed in men and women's skin.
Read more on http://www.stherbb.co.uk/cellulite-treatment.htm
Who says you can not treat cellulite at home? There are several ways to treat cellulite and remedies at home is one of them. In fact, many doctors recommend that patients take other methods to reduce cellulite, and daily massages, diet and exercise.
Cellulite is a crisis of the skin that can affect anyone, including men, women and children. However, women tend to be more impressed with 95% of all women who suffer from this state to a few areas.
It is visually described explosion, pitted, wrinkled, and smiled the skin in the abdomen, buttocks, hips and thighs that occur due to deposits of fat that focus on these areas. Symptoms of cellulitis include a sensation of falling, the softness or stiffness in the affected areas, especially when standing.
Home remedies for cellulite
1. Brush your skin with a brush on the skin during bathing. Increases blood circulation and reduces cellulite.
2. A home remedy for cellulite is to follow a detox diet low in fat, high in fiber (fruits, vegetables and whole grains). Drink plenty of water to stay hydrated and discard toxins from your body.
3. Squeeze half a lemon in a cup of water and add a pinch of pepper to cellulite disappear. This is effective home remedy for cellulite.
4. Mix three parts apple cider vinegar with one part of your favorite massage oil. Gently knead the solution in the affected skin areas twice a day. This will help reduce the appearance of cellulite.
5. Apply anti-cellulite cream with ingredients like kola nut, ivy barley, lemon, strawberry, sweet clover, and seaweed to reduce the appearance of cellulite.
6. Another home remedy for cellulite is a skin creams that contain caffeine. These types of skin creams really work to reduce the size of your cellulite to be a person with this course of treatment seeking a better appearance.
Read more on Cellulite Treatment and Cellulite Reduction and also visit on Get rid of Excess Fat
Article Source: http://www.articlesbase.com
Article Posted: April 24, 2012