Welcome to Pioneer Thinking
For each new morning with its light, For rest and shelter of the night, For health and food, For love and friends, For everything Thy goodness sends. – Ralph Waldo Emerson (1803-1882)
What's New Today...
- Ready in just 10 minutes, these vegetarian wraps are packed with fiber-rich chickpeas, fresh Boston lettuce and creamy avocado. Opting for meatless meals a few times a week is one ...more
- Direct Answers from Wayne and Tamara – Column for the week of August 29, 2016
In Good Time
I go to a church camp every summer for a week. Last year I ...more
- We have a wonderful selection of paper cupcake liners and I thought it would be fun to see what ideas we could come up with on what else you can ...more
- How to keep ants out of the house and garden.
Growing yarrow around a beehive will deter ...more
- Your perfect natural hair color is actually many colors or shades of colors. What happens when your hair begins to whiten, silver, yellow and/or go gray?
You do not even notice...not ...more
- Q: I keep hearing about pulses like black beans as super-nutritious foods. But aren’t they fattening?
A: Actually, research shows that as long as they’re not prepared with lots of high-calorie ...more
- Cast the lure out and wait for it to settle on the bottom. Work or reel it very slow. Cast the lure on the edge of the lily pads so ...more