Congratulations, you've identified the ideal guy or girl and you've settled on the date. Here's a list of to dos to help you plan your ideal day. Good luck and congratulations! 9 to 12 months prior to the wedding day....· Formally announce the engagement to friends and family· Choose your nuptial date. The further in the future often is much better for planning purposes if the venue is a well-known one· Figure out the wedding theme - big, small, boutique, get to...
9 to 12 months prior to the wedding day....
· Formally announce your engagement to friends and family
· Choose the wedding date. The further in the future generally is far better for planning purposes if the locale is a well-known one
· Determine the wedding theme - big, small, boutique, get together, casual, formal, outdoor, spiritual, family only, everybody's invited, etc.
· Figure out the price range. Big weddings are costly, ensure your fantasy wedding suits your price range
· Ascertain how the finances should be shared. Compromise and the capacity to agree on costs is critical to a happy marriage, this quite possibly be the initially real test
· Invest in a calendar (hard copy or online) specifically devoted to planning your wedding . Keep track of all to do's meetings and events leading up to the big day
· Start creating the guest list. Begin making the challenging selections - seldom does the budget allow for all the folks you want to invite
· Hire a great wedding consultant if you're utilizing one. Guarantee you are on the same page and make sure he/she understands who's in charge!
· Determine who can come along. Will young children be allowed, significant others invited, most of the time even spouses of casual friends might be omitted
· Make a reservation for the place of the ceremony
· Select Officiant, Minister, Priest, Rabbi or particular person running the ceremony
· Book reception place. Best done as far ahead of time as doable to guarantee you secure the dates you wish
· Choose color scheme of wedding, such as flowers, dresses, centerpieces, groom attire, and so forth
· Choose and purchase bridal gown
· Secure marriage license
· Plan honeymoon location and time
6 to 9 months and counting…
· Select your caterer and book the dates
· Pick the wedding photographer
· If using, choose and reserve videographer
· Choose who will be in your wedding party
· Ascertain bridesmaids gowns
· Select groom and groomsmen attire
· Assist mothers of the bride and groom choose apparel if applicable
· Choose scripture, readings and music for wedding ceremony
· Choose musical group and song selection for reception
· Choose florist
· Ascertain the place you wish to register for presents and register
4 to 6 months - There's still time…
· Arrange for any leasing objects you may be needing
· Order wedding invitations
· Pick date, time and place of rehearsal dinner
· Make reservations for honeymoon suite
· Shop for wedding gifts for bride, groom and others
· Bride shop for lingerie, footwear, garter, tiara, veil and other accessories
· Choose wedding bands
· Choose after ceremony clothing for leaving reception
2 to 4 Weeks - Ample time, but stay on track
· Take formal engagement images
· Choose and purchase wedding cake
· Make or buy wedding momentos like those nasty coated almonds that taste like cardboard
· Employ limo drivers/transportation for wedding day if required
· Reserve wedding day hair and make-up at salon
· Pick up marriage license
· Send out wedding invites
· Begin preparing for bridal shower - mail invites
6 to 8 Months - Getting down to the wire…….
· Keep track of RSVP's - wedding guest count
· Track early wedding gifts
· Track shower presents
· Begin sending thank you's for gifts received
· Purchase all wedding day accessories if haven't done so; guest book, toasting glasses, wedding cake cutter, ring pillow, garter, and so forth.
· If mailing invitations to rehearsal dinner, send
· Plan and gather your something old, new, borrowed and blue
2 to 6 Weeks - Crunch time….
· Finalize all reservations:
- Wedding location
- Reception venue
- Wedding caterers
- Groom apparel
- Rehearsal hall and dinner
- Make a check list itinerary for the wedding day
- Determine head table seating
- Double check RSVP guest list, get in touch with individuals you haven't heard from
- Get wedding rings, and make sure proper fit
- Ascertain reception seating plan
- Print seating cards
7 days to go…..
· Finalize guest list for catering and reception seating
· Pack for the honeymoon
· Final preparation of wedding dress and accessories; garter, veil, tiara, rings, change of clothes right after reception, etc.
Day of Rehearsal Dinner - It's just about here….
· Drop off all wedding day accessories and clothing at ceremony and reception venues
· Carry any gifts for rehearsal dinner
· Pack for honeymoon evening
· Get a great nights rest
Your Wedding Day - Finally …..
· Wake up refreshed
· Check itinerary for any last moment items
· Ensure Maid of Honor and Best Man have rings
· If needed make certain you have the wedding license
· Move your engagement ring to your right hand
· Hair, make up and basic primping
· Relax and take pleasure in one of the most terrific days of your life, and soak in each and every second
Claire has loved weddings since she was a small child. An event planner who specializes in weddings, her ideas can help your day be the ideal day you always imagined. Check out her marriage ceremony accessoriessuggestions at http://www.inspired-hearts.com. To Do List For Creating The Most Perfect Wedding
Photo Credit: Rawich
Article Source: Articlesbase.com