Mini No-Bake Pumpkin Cheesecakes
Take the bite-sized dessert trend to the next level this Thanksgiving with a mini pumpkin cheesecake. This no-bake treat is perfect for getting the kids involved, and the budget-friendly ingredients can be found at your local Walmart.
Mini no-bake pumpkin cheesecakes
• 3/4 cup graham cracker crumbs
• 2 tbsp melted butter
• 4 oz cream cheese, at room temperature
• 1/4 cup granulated sugar
• 1/4 cup pure pumpkin purée
• 1/4 tsp pumpkin pie spice
• 1/2 cup whipping cream
• Mini chocolate chips (optional)
1. Line a 24-cup mini muffin tin with paper liners. Combine graham cracker crumbs with melted butter and stir well. Divide between 24 liners, using about 1 tsp of mixture each. Use a small spoon or your fingers to press mixture into liners without pressing out the folds. Chill.
2. Using an electric mixer, beat cream cheese with sugar in a medium bowl until smooth and fluffy, about1 to 2 minutes. Beat in pumpkin purée and spice. Clean beaters and whip cream in a separate bowl until it forms stiff peaks, about 1 to 2 minutes. Fold whipped cream into cream cheese mixture. Spoon over prepared bases. Top with chocolate chips.
3. Chill until firm, about 3 hours. Serve chilled.
Find more Thanksgiving recipe ideas at www.walmart.ca/discoverfresh.