Welcome to Pioneer Thinking
For each new morning with its light, For rest and shelter of the night, For health and food, For love and friends, For everything Thy goodness sends. – Ralph Waldo Emerson (1803-1882)
What's New Today...
- Q: I keep seeing recommendations about cups of vegetables, but I’m confused about how many I should be eating. What about my kids?
A: If you’re like most adults, you should ...more
- Tilapia is a healthy and affordable choice for your dinner table. Not only is it low in fat and calories, this fish is also a good source of protein, vitamin ...more
- Direct Answers from Wayne and Tamara – Column for the week of September 26, 2016
Can you explain this to me? Just recently I was engaged to a wonderful man ...more
- Your perfect natural hair color is actually many colors or shades of colors. What happens when your hair begins to whiten, silver, yellow and/or go gray?
You do not even notice...not ...more
- Your chicks are now old enough that they are beginning to lay eggs but you may wonder "How many eggs are normal" in the realm of chicken egg laying?
There isn't ...more
- September can be a rather frustrating month for the gardener. Summer flowering perennials and annuals are beginning to go over and the garden can on the whole look a little ...more
- We have a wonderful selection of paper cupcake liners and I thought it would be fun to see what ideas we could come up with on what else you can ...more