An endomorph is born with a particular body type, which have slowest metabolism and this makes losing weight very difficult. With proper training, however, fat-loss can be accomplished. Endomorphs usually struggle control their weight, now they can free for worried, because they can use endomorph body type workout exercise & diet plan.
Endomorphs often have a larger frame and tend to have wider hips than shoulders, creating a pear-shaped physique. Looking at body types can help us discover what sort of exercises will help us manage our weight. Knowing which type of exercise best suits you can help you meet and maintain your fitness faster and more easily. The endomorph need to develop a higher degree inspiration to make the drive necessary to lose weight continuously. The best diet by body type and the right exercise for a healthy endomorph is required to burn fat efficiently.
Use below tips to control Endomorph Body
- Increase metabolism
- Perform some type of low intensity, high duration physical activity frequently but don't over-train
- Train well within lower end of the target heart rate zone but exercise for longer period or more frequently
- Try not to get out of breath when exercising, especially for the first 8 workouts
- Increase the level of workout intensity slowly as fitness levels develop and weight is lost
- C but lower calorie intake slowly
- Do not cut out meals completely
- Consume fruit & vegetables regularly, plus other low calorie foods.
Diets for endomorphs:
- Hydration and fiber-intake are top priorities. Drinking water helps to transport the flow of nutrients and flush out the waste products.
- Lowered fat intake all-round (up to 20% only of total intake).
- Olive oil, flax oil, peanuts, almonds, canola oil, and walnuts.
- Eat more proteins. Proteins such as turkey, fish, chicken, whey protein, shellfish and salmon.
- Carbohydrates such as green vegetables, cabbage, oat meal, salad lettuce and berries. Don't avoid carbohydrates, but reduce the intake of carbohydrates. Eat slow absorbing carbohydrates. Slow absorbing carbohydrates include brown rice, grains, fruits, vegetables, oatmeal, whole wheat bread, and sweet potatoes, cereals which are not loaded with sugar, whole wheat pasta, and bagels.
- Eating smaller meals, more often to sustain your energy levels and keep your resources, fuel and access, functioning at optimal levels throughout the day, despite demands and needs as they may come up.
- Monday and Thursday: Cardio 45 minutes low intensity at 70-75% max heart rate.
- Tuesday: Chest and Quads
- Wednesday: Back and Hamstrings
- Friday: Shoulders and Arms
- Saturday: Cardio 45 minutes low intensity at 70-75% max heart rate.
- Monday and Thursday Endomorph Workout: Cardio 45 minutes low intensity at 70-75% max heart rate.
Photo Credit: b4tea.com
Article Source: http://www.articlesbase.com