Homemade fruit hair conditioner. (my own recipe - tested with very good results)
- one banana / kiwi / strawberry or other fruit
- 5 spoons of yogurt
- 5 spoons of honey (you can put even more honey)
- 2/3 spoons of olive or jojoba / sweet almond / castor oil
If your hair needs specific care :
- for dry hair add some Vitamin E oil and 2/3 spoons of vegetable glycerin
- for oily hair some tea tree oil
Mix everything very well into a blender and use it as a regular conditioner. Because it was too much to use it only one time, I put the rest into ice trays and I freeze it until next time I wash my hair. When I need it I just pop a cube or 2 and let it defrost.
It is very important to treat your hair gently and make sure you don't damage it by using harsh products, irons, make sure you eat enough protein and take a good multi-vitamin, fish oil, primrose oil, flax seed oil and use a comb with big teeth.