Treat your gas problems with home remedies for gas made from natural ingredients The problem of constipation and gas are very common problem in people of today's world. Both occur when the food is not able to be digested properly due to which there is a difficulty in passing stools.
Now people can treat gas and constipation problems with home ingredients like water, mango, castor oil, etc. Natural remedies of constipation can be performed to aid in constipation. One can consume a glass of warm milk before going to bed and in a severe case of constipation one can also mix 2 teaspoons of castor oil into the milk. One can also drink a solution made of lemon juice and warm water or can consume one or two teaspoons of aloe gel on a regular basis.
Natural Remedies for Gas and Constipation
- Carrot juice mixed with spinach juice gives immediate relief from constipation.
- A teaspoon of linseed taken with water before each meal provides bulk and lubrication, thus curing constipation.
- Mix the powder of one dry ginger with the powder of some Senna leaves in equal proportions. Put these powders in a cup of lukewarm water. Drink this water while it is still a little warm every night. This will ensure proper passing of stools in the morning and is good constipation treatment.
- You can have a glassful of juice of two fresh oranges each morning with your breakfast. This will certainly help the bowels to get rid of all the accumulated wastes and will help in the treatment of constipation. This is one of the best constipation cures.
- The juice of two oranges taken in the morning with empty stomach for 8-10 days relieves constipation.
- A teaspoon of linseed, swallowed with water before each meal, provides lubrication and is good natural remedy for constipation.
- 1-2 teaspoons of almond oil taken with milk at night for 3-4 days also relieves constipation.
- Take almond oil with milk every night before going to sleep. This controls the constipation and helps in proper voiding of stools in the morning. This is very effective and simple constipation remedy.
Article Source: http://www.articlesbase.com