It is entirely normal to lose hair. As a matter of fact experts estimate that each day of your life you will lose any where from 50-100 strands of hair. Not to worry though, in a normal situation your hair follicles quickly produce new hairs to replace the ones falling out. Our hair is in a very dynamic process of shed and growing new replacement hairs. However, hair loss becomes an issue as the hair follicles lose their ability to produce new healthy strands of healthy hair. This can be a result of a multitude of reasons including: childbirth, menopause, chemotherapy, hormonal imbalance, or heredity.
The good news is that there are many hair thinning remedies that can be implemented successfully. Not only can you stop hair loss, but you can re-grow hair in many cases. Some natural remedies for thinning hair are listed below:
1. Vitamins A, B, C and E are good promoters of hair growth. These vitamins are absorbed best through the food you eat. There are several ways these vitamins work to promote hair growth. They give your body sebum and promote blood circulation to the scalp by increasing oxygen absorption and collagen.
2. Be good to your scalp: It is good to massage your scalp regularly with oil-based plant products. Use products such as olive oil, jojoba oil, and alma oil. It is reported that alopecia areata can be effectively treated with essential oils of thyme, rosemary, lavender and cedar.
3. Don't abuse your scalp: You need to avoid blow drying and using chemical shampoos daily. Your hair and scalp can be damaged by harsh chemical processes like coloring or straightening. Remember temperature extremes can damage the hair so be careful with the temperature of the water you use to wash your hair. Hot water can damage and make it brittle and dry.
4. You can use herbal care products: utilizing herbal powders like amla, shikakai, henna and ritha as shampoo and conditioner are helpful. Amla powder is a very powerful anti-oxidant which can prevent graying and hair loss. Shikakai has a low pH. This makes a great shampoo and cleans hair without depleting its natural oils. Henna can be used as a natural conditioner.
5. Eliminate stress: Stress can make thinning hair worse. You can reduce the stress by utilizing exercise and meditation. Find something that works and stick to it.
6. Stop Smoking: Smoking causes constriction of blood vessels that supply blood to the scalp. In the battle against hair loss you need all the help you can get. This is just one of many benefits of elimination of smoking.
7. Try FDA approved Hair Loss Remedies: There are many products for hair loss that claim to work. The recommendation is to find products for hair loss that have been reviewed by the FDA. These include products like Rogaine and Provillus. If you are considering these products please read the special report below. It will save you time and money and help set appropriate expectations.
Mark Hall researches the best hair loss solutions http://www.best-hair-loss-solutions.blogspot.com/ such Provillus. Please read this special report before you Buy Provillus or any other Hair Loss Treatment.
Article Source: http://www.articlesbase.com