Use Effective Herbal Remedies for Liver Diseases
Liver is considered as one of the most important organs of the human body that performs different types of functions at one time. It produces bile juice which aids in the process of digestion of food. The function of the liver is to excrete toxic and waste material from the body. It also produces cholesterol and makes protein. Protein is helpful in repairing of old tissue as well as for the purpose of building new tissues. The other feature of the liver is that it stores and releases energy which help the body in performing various functions. In case of injury it the only organ which regenerates itself. All the function of the liver is changed if there is any damage in the liver.
All forms of the liver disease are related with Cirrhosis of liver. In this condition the size of the liver becomes small and it becomes hard and leathery. Some of the important causes of Liver Cirrhosis are given below.
1. Intake of excess alcohol
2. Intake of quinine for longer time
3. Bile duct blockage
4. Autoimmune hepatitis
5. Chronic viral hepatitis
6. Various inherited disease for example cystic fibrosis.
Liver problems can be effectively treated with the help of herbal remedies. Some of the common and important herbal remedies are given here.
1. Guduchi and Turmeric are the other important herbs which are beneficial and effective in liver care.
2. Another herb Milk thistle is very effective in treating the problems of liver. It keeps the toxic material away and also helps in the formation of new cells of the liver in place of damaged cells of the liver.
3. You can also use the roots of dandelion which provides a good care of the liver. For this you have to prepare the solution by boiling small amount of dandelion root in a glass of water for 10 minutes. It is an effective herb for liver treatment. It activates the liver and gall bladder for proper utilization of fats within the body. Even for detoxification of the liver it is helpful.
4. Another useful herb for the treatment of liver problems is Chicory. In this treatment all its parts like roots, flower and seeds are used. The secretion of bile is promoted by the intake of juice of the chicory plant.
5. Jaundice berry is also very effective in treating the liver problems like jaundice. It is made from the bark of the jaundice berry tree and it is also bitter in taste.
Find effective Liver Support Supplements.
Photo Credit: Pioneerthinking.com
Article Source: http://www.articlesbase.com
Article Posted: April 25, 2012