Herbs are being used for healthy hair since ancient times.
Aloe, Catmint, Sage, Rosemary, Horsetail, Nettles, Parsley, Arnica, Birch are some of the most commonly used herbs for healthy hair. Till date you must have tried at least hundreds of conditioners, shampoos or serum for that lustrous bouncy hair. Have you ever thought of using herbs to treat your dull and damaged hair? Yes.. But ignorant about the benefits different herbs will provide!!!
Here are few herbs and the benefits you will enjoy from them.
- Sage: This herb take cares of all the hair requirements. It is beneficial in treating oily hair, dandruff and other scalp infection. It solves your hair loss problem and also restores the hair color.
- Rosemary: It acts as nourishment to your flaky and dry scalp. It is the best herb to cure your dandruff. It even slow downs the graying and maturation of your hair.
- Chamomile: It is beneficial in controlling your hair fall rate. It also enhances the growth of new hair follicle as well as your hair health.
- Burdock Root: It reduces the hair fall and encourages your hair growth.
- Butterfly Pea: It has been an important ingredient of ancient Thai herbal medicine used to treat hair loss. It was also used to treat premature graying of the hair.
- Indian Gooseberry: It is highly beneficial in restoring the normal acidity level of your hair.
Herbal recipe for healthy hair:
- Boil at least 4 tablespoon of dried thyme for 15-10 minutes with 2 cups of water. Cool and strain it, then massage your scalp with this solution and leave it for at least 1 hour. Rinse your hair with lukewarm water.
- Beat two egg yolks with ½ cup of water then massage your scalp for at least 10 minutes with this mixture. After leaving it for few minutes rinse your hair with lukewarm water. For best results after rinsing with clear water, rinse your hair with a solution of apple cider vinegar (2 tablespoons) and water.
- You can even use honey lotion as a scalp moisturize. To prepare honey lotion mix 3 teaspoons of honey with a 1/8 gallon of water. This lotion will add the extra shine to your dull hair.
Benefits of herbal hair care:
- Maximum herbs help in removing and cleaning the toxins and waste products from your scalp.
- Using herbal or natural products assures you that there will be no side effects.
- They enhance your hair strength and add a protective coat to your hair shafts.
- Mainly protects your healthy hair from pollution and from further damage.
To find out more about Amitabh's work and read articles written by him visit his Herbs Website
Article Source: Articlesbase.com