Liquid hand soap has inevitably found its way into the homes of almost everyone. Be it about their easy usage, less wastage or the unsullied drop for each person, liquid hand soap are definitely the best way to fight germs and avoid infection. The antibacterial properties attached to the soap make it all the more popular.
The market, today, is virtually filled with racks and racks of antibacterial hand soap each of which promises a plethora of benefits, but the question is, is running behind these promising products worth it? There are many natural ingredients with the help of which, you can make an antibacterial soap for yourself at home, instead of wasting time and money on the gaudy commercialized products. However, while making your own antibacterial soap, there are a number of factors to consider, such as foam, quality of the soap, coloration, foaming velocity, ease of use, water solvent, physical appearance, smell of the soap and skin response.
In the following lines, we have provided tips for making your own antibacterial hand soap.
Tips For Making Your Own Antibacterial Hand Soap
- 1 Soap Bar
- 1 cup Boiling Water
- 1 tbsp Honey
- 1 tsp Glycerin
- 1 cup Cold Water
- Liquid Soap Dispenser
- Grate a bar of soap. Place the grated soap and boiling water in a blender and churn it till the mixture gets whipped.
- Add honey and glycerin to the whipped mixture of soap and water, stirring continuously.
- Let the mixture cool for 15 to 20 minutes. Whip it again.
- Add cold water to the mixture and whip the mixture once more.
- Pour the mixture into a storage container and let it cool.
- Once cooled, fill it in the liquid soap dispenser. Don't forget to shake it well before using.
- 1 mild, chemical-free Soap Bar
- 25-30 drops Essential Oil
- Using a cheese grater, grate the soap bar.
- Place the grated soap in a saucepan and melt it over low heat.
- Stir the soap with a wooden spoon, to prevent the lumps from forming.
- Add the essential oil and stir till the mixture is completely blended.
- You can add a few drops of one or two essential oils from the lavender, rosemary, eucalyptus, lemon, clove and tea tree oil.
- Transfer the mixture to a small glass bowl and leave it to dry.
- Scoop out a little soap from the bowl to use.
Recipe 3 Ingredients
- 3-5 oz Castille Soap
- 10 drops Tea Tree Essential Oil
- 20 drops Lavender Essential Oil
- Combine tea tree and lavender essential oils together.
- Pour them to the Castille soap and stir well.
- Pour the mixture into a pump style container.
- Shake well and pump a little liquid soap to use.
Recipe 4 Ingredients
- ¼ cup Olive Oil
- ¼ cup Water
- ¼ cup Honey
- 1 tsp Castile Soap
- Combine honey, water and olive oil in a blender.
- Scrape a small chunk of Castille soap, using a teaspoon.
- Add the soap chuck to the blender. Process the contents to form a viscous mixture.
- Pour the liquid into a liquid soap dispenser and voila, you are done!
Beauty tips in urdu
Photo Credit: Maya picture | Freedigitalphotos.net
Article Source: Articlesbase.com