Do you feel like eating something different, other than the regular stuff? A meatball sandwich is a good option. There are many different meatball sandwich recipes, which can be used to make delicious meatball sandwiches. Let's take a look at some of them.
How to Make a Delicious Meatball Sandwich
To make a meatball sandwich, you can also opt to use ready-made available meatballs. On the other hand, if you have time, you can also make them at home yourself. There are different methods of making meatballs, read about them further in the meatball sandwich recipe, however if you want to know how to make quick and easy meatballs?
Meatball Sandwich Recipe # 1
This is the recipe, you will use when you do not have time for an elaborate meal, but yet want to have something nice. Let's see the ingredients required for this recipe, but if you are interested in meatball recipe, read it here.
- Provolone Cheese 10 slices
- Frozen Cooked Meatballs 14 ounces (1 pack)
- Spaghetti Sauce 1 jar
- Submarine Bread 5
- Place the meatballs on a glass baking dish and heat in the microwave till they are piping hot.
- Remove from the microwave and add spaghetti sauce to it. Stir well, cover the dish and heat in the microwave till bubbly.
- Cut the submarine bread in the center and top it with provolone cheese and the meatballs.
- Place the submarine in the microwave, till the cheese melts. This will take about 15 seconds.
Meatball Sandwich Recipe # 2
This is a meatball sandwich recipe, lightly toasted with melted cheese on a baguette. You may be interested in reading about authentic Italian meatball recipes.
- Ground Beef 1 pound
- Bread Crumbs ¾ cup
- Italian Seasoning 2 teaspoons
- Garlic (minced) 2 cloves
- Fresh Parsley (chopped) 2 tablespoons
- Parmesan Cheese (grated) 2 tablespoons
- Egg (beaten) 1
- French baguette 1
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil 1 tablespoon
- Garlic Powder ½ teaspoon
- Spaghetti Sauce 1 jar
- Provolone Cheese 4 slices
- Salt as per taste
- Before you start doing the meatballs, preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. In a bowl, gently mix ground beef, bread crumbs, Italian seasoning, garlic, Parmesan cheese, parsley and egg and shape them into meatballs. Place the meatballs in a baking dish.
- Bake the meatballs till they are cooked thoroughly. While the meatballs are cooking, cut the baguette into half, lengthwise. Now remove some bread from the inside, so that you can place the meatballs inside the bread.
- Brush the inside of the baguette with olive oil and season with garlic powder and salt. Lightly toast the baguette now.
- Warm the spaghetti sauce in a sauce pan over medium heat. Once the meatballs are done, transfer them into the sauce pan and stir well. Read more on meatball sauce recipe.
- Put the meatballs on the inside of the baguette and top it with provolone cheese. Place the baguette again into the oven till the cheese melts.
- When the baguette cools down, cut them into servings and serve. Read about sweet and sour meatballs.
Meatball Sandwich Recipe # 3
This recipe is a cross between a meatloaf and meatball sandwich.
- Lean Ground Beef 1 ½ pounds
- Italian Seasoned Bread Crumbs ⅓ cup
- Onion (chopped) ½
- Mozzarella Cheese (shredded) ½ cup
- Black Pepper 1 tablespoon
- Garlic Powder 1 teaspoon
- Marinara Sauce ½ cup
- Hoagie Rolls (cut lengthwise) 3
- Salt to taste
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. While the oven is heating, mix beef, bread crumbs, onion, pepper, garlic powder, half of the mozzarella cheese and salt. Make a log using the mixture and place it in a baking dish.
- Bake the meat log till the center does not look pink any longer. Let the log stand for 5 minutes and then cut it into ½ inch slices.
- Place the slices in a line over the hoagie roll and top it with marinara sauce and mozzarella cheese.
- Wrap each of the sandwich with an aluminum foil and bake in the oven till the bread is lightly toasted and the cheese within, has melted.
- Let it cool down before you serve the sandwich.
If in the meatball sandwich recipe you do not want to use meat, you can use lean meat of your choice as well. I would like to recommend that if you notice some of the sauce is remaining not to serve it on the bread. It will make the bread soggy. I am sure, that is the last thing, you want to happen with your meatball sandwich. With these meatball sandwich recipes, a quick, tasty meal is just minutes away!
You have found the perfect recipes you have been looking for. It's time to start making them for your own dining pleasure and that of your family and friends.
My name is Sandy Wind and I've been eating and making Meatball Sandwich Recipes for over 20 years. In that time, I've gained a huge amount of knowledge about Cheese Sandwich Making. As a Cheese Sandwich enthusiast, it is my goal to see that all Cheese Sandwich lovers are making their own Cheese Sandwich, so I'd like to share my knowledge with you.
Article Source: Articlesbase.com