Kids party favors needn't be costly, just a simple remembrance of the good time guests had at your child's party. Each of these party favors cost under $1.00 per guest, some only pennies apiece. Shop dollar stores and discount outlets to stock up on these clever party favorites. Use individually or mix and match, using your party theme as a guide.
- Craft stick picture frames (decorated by party guests) with a polaroid of the party child with each guest
- Small plastic toy, stickers, stringed beads, coins, etc. inside an inflated balloon
- Glow necklaces and bracelets
- Small pack of crayons with coloring book
- Book, matching the party theme
- Bubble liquid
- Sidewalk chalk
- Beach ball
- Hair ornaments
- Watercolor paint set
- Address book
- Tiny Notebook
- Plastic Tiara
- Pez Dispensers
- Seed packets to plant
- Unused fast food toys
- Fast food coupons worth $1
- Homemade modeling clay and a cookie cutter
Make and Take Party Favors:
Kids love to make crafts and these double as party favors when kids get to take them home...
- Personalized and decorated foam sun visor
- Hand painted and decorated sunglasses
- Personalized and decorated bookmark
- Handmade potpourri sachet
- Handmade refrigerator magnet
- Hand painted suncatcher
- Handmade beaded jewelry
- Homemade soap
Party favors should not be so expensive as to rival the gifts given to your child at his or her party! Keep it small, simple, memorable, and easy on your pocketbook.
Patricia B. Jensen is a mother of three and kids party enthusiast. She is the webmaster and owner of Kids-Party-Paradise.com - a comprehensive resource for kids party ideas and complete party plans for many popular themes, including invitations, cakes, decorations, games, costumes, favors, and food.
Copyright 2004 Kids Party Paradise All Rights Reserved
Article Source: Articlecity.com