Paleo Diet Low Fat and Low Carbohydrate bacon, vegetable, fruit and nut salad recipes. Salad does not have to be boring or contain any additives. Paleo diet no gluten, no dairy, no soy, no casein and no preservative Only Taste and Nutrition. Paleo Mother Nature diet over 10,000 years old. The original diet given to humans for taste and nutrition. Eat the original diet designed for optimal health, strength and longevity.
Nutty Peachy Arugula Spinach Salad
Delicious Paleo Brunch, Lunch and Dinner Salad Recipe. Nutritious arugula, spinach, blackberries, peaches, walnuts, bacon and egg. Arugula is a plant herb. With Paleo Balsamic Dressing Recipe. Yummy!
Nutty Fruity Arugula Spinach Salad Recipe
Paleo Salad Recipe
- 1 1/2 cups fresh Arugula
- 1 1/2 cups spinach
- 1/2 cup blackberries
- 3/4 cup slice peaches (peaches cut in 1/8)
- 1/2 cup walnuts soaked
-4 to 6slices fried bacon (no nitrates)
- 2 tbsp. virgin coconut oil
- 1 boiled egg
- 1 tsp cinnamon (optional)
- 1 tsp nutmeg (optional)
- Wash arugula, spinach and blackberries set aside to dry.
- Slice walnuts in halves
- Sauté sliced fresh peaches. Sauté in virgin coconut oil until tended and set aside.
- Crumble crisp bacon into bits.
- Shell boiled eggs and finely chop egg.
- Mix arugula, spinach, bacon bits, blackberries, egg bits, walnuts, cinnamon and nutmeg.
- Top salad with sautéed (grilled peaches) and add balsamic dressing of choice.
- Paleo Balsamic Dressing Recipe: In a small bowl combine olive oil, balsamic vinegar and honey. Combine dressing ingredients to taste. Orthodox Paleo diet does not allow honey but honey used in many Paleo Recipes. Serves 4
Benefits of Vegetables:
- Vegetables: Leafy green vegetables, broccoli and peppers are full of beta-carotene. Beta-carotene anti-oxidants and associated with lowering the risk of heart diseases and lung cancer.
-Spinach amino acids provided in meats.
- Vegetables have a high level of water. Vegetables are low fats, low carbohydrates and low in calories.
- Nutirients in vegetables boost energy production within the muscle cells. Consuming high levels of vegetables is a healthy way to lose weight and increased energy levels.
- Vegetables are low in sodium less water retention.
Fats oil vegetables are unsaturated (except coconut oil).
Paleo Nutty Fruit and Coconut Ambrosia Recipe
- 1 chopped large mango
- unpeeled chopped peach
- 2 peeled kiwi sliced
- ½ pound red grapes
- ½ cup sliced walnuts
- ½ cup grated coconut
- Juice 1 large orange
-Combine ingredients and stir well. Refrigerate combination for approximately 45 minutes and serve.
Benefits of Fruits
- Fruits macronutrients with a host of vitamins and minerals. Citrus fruits and strawberries rich in vitamin C, vitamin A and vitamin E. Vitamins rich in antioxidates protect body against harmful oxidants.
- Fruits are fibrous important in keeping the digestive system regular.
- Fruits high level of water and low levels of sodium.
- Fruits low fats and low carbohydrates.
- Fats oil fruits are unsaturated (except coconut oil)
Information should not replace advice from your physician. Always check your physician before making any changes to your daily habits
Caveman Diet http://www.favoriterecipes.biz/paleo.html Paleo Nutritious Recipes
Like most people I am a multi-tasker. I am a wife, mom and businesswoman. I have a collection of favorite recipe secrets. The cookbook vary from Copycat Favorite Restaurant Recipes Secrets, Paleo Caveman Diet Recipes are Gluten Free, Dairy Free and Preservative Free Cookbooks. Paleo Diet Taste and Nutrition. We all have to eat. Why not learn to cook varied healthy meals.
Article Source: http://www.articlesbase.com