Identifying Risk Factors for Penis Health Problems
Penis health numbers among a man's top concerns, and for good reason. Penis problems can not only affect a man's romantic life and self-esteem; they can also be a signal that something else is wrong. In some cases, problems like loss of erectile function, frequent infections, and diminished sensitivity are indicative of a serious issue that may require active treatment and long-term management of symptoms.
By understanding the potential issues that may lead to penis problems, men can take active steps to preserve not only their penis health, but also their overall physical and emotional well-being.
Some common risk factors that can lead to penis health problems are as follows:
1. Heart disease - The heart plays an important role in penis functioning, and when not all is as it should be in terms of cardiovascular health, the male equipment is often among the first of the body systems to suffer. Loss of heart function can limit the blood supply to the extremities, including the manhood, leaving the tissues starved for oxygen and preventing the erectile chambers from flooding in order to form an erection.
2. Smoking - Smoking has widespread repercussions in the body, and although problems with the lungs and mouth are more obvious, penile function may be affected as well. Smoking tobacco products can make the blood vessels narrower and more rigid, limiting the flow of blood to the extremities. It can also interfere with nerve function and disrupt the signals from the brain to the penis, and vice versa, that signal feelings of pleasure.
3. Obesity - Being overweight is a great strain on the body. It affects heart function, energy levels, self-confidence, and nerve health. Men who are severely overweight may experience a diminished interest in sex, and when it does come down to it, they may have difficulties in getting ready for action.
4. Diabetes - Type 2 diabetes is a serious health issue that can lead to loss of function in many areas of the body. A condition known as diabetic neuropathy, in which excessive levels of blood sugar destroy the nerve tissue, can lead to loss of penis sensation and a subsequent inability to enjoy intimate contact.
5. Excessive alcohol use - Alcohol can depress several aspects of body function, including heart and nerve activity. Men who use alcohol as a social lubricant in terms of removing their inhibitions and shyness may find that they have also removed their erectile ability when it comes time to make a showing in the bedroom. Limiting alcohol consumption to no more than one or two drinks a few times a week is recommended for protecting penile health.
6. Aging - While men can enjoy sex well into their golden years, there are issues that are caused by aging which may impair sexual function to some extent. Nerve cells, for instance, may become less responsive, while lower levels of testosterone may reduce a man's natural drive. These problems can be alleviated by taking steps like exercising and maintaining good nutrition.
Benefits of a Penis Health Formula
In addition to adopting healthy lifestyle habits and practicing safe sex at all times, men can take another proactive step when it comes to preserving penis health. Like the rest of the body, the penis needs the right nutrients to fight disease, maintain a youthful and supple appearance, and function at its best.
Adding a penis health formula (health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil) to the daily penis care routine is an efficient way to deliver a rich infusion of vitamins, antioxidants and amino acids to the penile tissue, where it can penetrate the cells and get to work on protecting the penis, as well as helping to improve its function.
Check here for [https://www.man1health.com/M1MO_Testimonials.php]more advice about common penis health problems, including soreness, redness and loss of penis sensation. John Dugan is a professional writer who specializes in men's health issues and is an ongoing contributing writer to numerous online web sites.
Article Source: EzineArticles.com