Check out these twelve simple healthy habits that benefit kids and help parents in their constant struggle to raise confident, happy and healthy people.
2. Exercise regularly.
3. Eat lots of fruits and vegetables.
4. Read, read, read.
5. Limit sodium and processed foods.
6. Choose healthy snacks over junk food.
7. Cut down on screen time.
8. Drink lots of water — and not much pop
9. Always eat breakfast.
10. Maintain a healthy weight and a healthy mindset about it.
11. Spend lots of time outdoors year-round.
12. Make sure to get enough essential nutrients.
Picky eaters make it even more difficult to get important nutrients. Stop worrying about whether they’re getting enough of everything they need by choosing a multivitamin like Nordic Naturals, which takes away the guesswork and ensures your kids have a good start on great health. With great-tasting supplements in both liquids and chewables, your kids will be happy that you’re trying to keep them healthy.
Find more information at www.nordicnaturals.ca.
Photo & Source: (NC) newscanada.com
Healthy habits should start at a young age to instill good habits for their lifetime.