Summertime calls for more backyard barbecues, tailgates and family get-togethers. This decadent recipe is perfect for entertaining on any warm afternoon or evening.
East Coast-Inspired Lobster Roll
- 4 Wonder white hot dog buns
- 4 680 g cooked lobsters or 4 lobster tails or 680 g lobster meat
- 1/2 cup 125 mL mayonnaise
- 3 tbsp freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 2 celery stalks (diced)
- 2 tbsp Dijon mustard
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 8 large dill pickles (thinly sliced for garnish)
- 2 cups 475 mL plain potato chips for garnish
- Chives (thinly diced for garnish)
- Parsley for garnish
- Remove the meat from lobsters, chopping into bite-size pieces.
- Combine lobster meat, mayonnaise, Dijon, lemon juice, celery and salt and pepper to taste.
- Butter hot dog buns and place on grill until toasted, then fill with lobster mixture.
- Garnished filled buns with crumbled potato chips, chives and dill pickles.
Find more recipe inspiration online at facebook.com/150bunsofsummer.
Source: (NC) www.newscanada.com