I don’t want to beat the bush, let’s enter into the topic for which this article is created. The aim of this article is to give you delicious breakfast pizza recipes that don’t take your valuable time.
- 1 Biscuit pizza crust dough
- 1 tsp Cooking oil
- 1/4 cup Green pepper and finely chopped onion (finely chopped)
- 75 ml Pizza Sauce
- 1/2 cup Cooked ham (chopped)
- 4 large Eggs
- 30 ml Water and salt
- Roll out the pizza dough and press in greased 12 inch pizza pan forming rim around edge. Use small frying pan to heat cooking oil and add pepper and onion until it softens. On the meantime, mix ham and green pepper mixture in small bowl. Spread sauce over crust up to rim. Now sprinkle the mixed ham and green pepper mixture over top of sauce. After that, beat eggs, water, salt and pepper together in medium bowl. Pour it over all and bake on bottom rack in 190 degree Celsius for about 20 minutes.
Have the western pizza with 30g carbohydrate and 2g dietary fiber for breakfast.
Ham Puff Pizza
- 1 Pizza crust dough
- 1 tsp Cooking oil
- 2x 184g Canned flakes of ham with liquid
- 2/3 cup Celery (finely chopped)
- 1/4 tsp Onion powder and seasoning salt
- 1/3 cup+ 300 ml Light salad dressing
- 15 Tomato slices
- 3/4 cup Medium cheddar cheese (grated)
- Similar to the above, prepare pizza dough. Then poke holes all over with fork. Bake on bottom rack in 220 degree Celsius for about 10 minutes. Brush crust with cooking oil. Mix the ingredients i.e. canned flakes of ham with liquid, finely chopped celery, Onion powder and seasoning salt, and light salad dressing together in medium bowl and spread over crust. If needed arrange tomato slices over top.
- Next, stir the second amount of salad dressing and cheese together. Broil 6 inches from heat for 3 to 4 minutes until pizza puffs and starts to brown lightly. And now your Ham Puff Pizza is ready to serve.
The author has an immense knowledge on food in Scranton PA. Know more about restaurants in Scranton PA related info in his website. goodfellas.net
Photo Credit: Lemonade
Article Source: Articlesbase.com