We all need water to survive but did you know it does more than just quench our thirst, it’s healthy in so many ways, here are a few that you may not know.
1. Aids digestion. It transports nutrients in your blood stream.
2. Weight loss. Water speeds up your metabolism, burns more calories.
3, Detoxifies the body by flushing toxins out.
4. Lack of water can cause headaches, muscle weakness, or fatigue.
5. Helps maintain body temperature.
6. About 70-75% of your body weight is made up of water. (That’s a lot of water!)
7. The human brain is made up of 70% water.
8. Water keeps our joints lubricated. Cartilage is made up of 85% of water.
10. Caution must be noted: Drinking too much water can be fatal. (Hyperhydration) It results when too much water is consumed at once which causes the electrolytes to be thrown off. Space out the amount of water you drink throughout the day. On average, if you are not doing a heavy workout, working outdoors, or live in warmer climates then 8-10 glasses a day is enough.
Stay in optimum health by keeping your body quenched with water.
Pioneerthinking.com – Ingredients for a Simple Life