Personalized theme gift baskets are a great way to brighten up the day of someone special. If you’ve always wanted to know how to make your own gift baskets, this article can give you some tips to get started.
You can create a variety of homemade gift baskets that will be treasured for a long time.
Here are some unique gift basket ideas:
* Spa, Bath and Body Gift Basket – includes facial and body scrubs, handmade soaps, a loofah scrubber, hand and foot lotion, a fluffy towel , a gift certificate for a massage or spa visit.
* Anniversary Gift Basket – includes a bottle of wine or champagne, cheese and crackers, a gift certificate for dinner for two at a fine restaurant.
* Valentines Day or Romantic Gift Basket – includes fancy chocolates, wine glasses, wine or champagne, a stuffed animal, candles, and a handwritten poem or note.
* Gift Basket for a Man – a gift basket for him includes his favorite wine or beer (for non-drinkers: bottled water or ginger ale), his favorite munchies, cologne, a nice watch or other gift you know he will love, a handwritten poem or note.
* Gift Basket for a Woman – a gift basket for her includes chocolates, candles, perfume, a nice necklace or ring you know she will love, a framed photo of the two of you, and a handwritten poem or note.
* Sports Gift Basket – includes memorabilia from a favorite sports team like: t-shirts, baseball caps, collectible cards, tickets to a game, bobble head doll, munchies, and homemade cookies or brownies.
* Movie Gift Basket – includes movie tickets, popcorn, popcorn bowl, movie DVD or video, favorite soda, movie theatre style candy.
No matter the occasion, you can put your own personal touch on a homemade gift basket. You will get much pleasure from watching the recipient’s eyes light up when their look of surprise turns into a big smile.
Donna Monday – 60 Seconds to a more beautiful you http://www.1-minute-beauty-diva.com/