One of the most famous fruits orange is very beneficial for health. Orange is loaded with vitamin C, which protect our body against harmful elements, potassium, thiamine, Phosphorus G, folic acid (Vitamin B9) and vitamin B6. Orange has lots of benefits such as it is a very good astringent for oily skin, for those who are afraid of oily skins especially during rainy seasons, applying orange juice will refresh your skin. Orange peels are also very good for skin. Sun dried orange peels in powdered form can be applied on oily skin. Other nutrition benefits of orange are that it is rich in beta carotene, which is a powerful antioxidant guarding the health of our cells.
Calcium in oranges ensures strong teeth and bone. It is also supports to maintain a healthy blood pressure level. Calcium in oranges also assists for a healthy muscle function. Carotenoids in oranges act as powerful antioxidants against harmful radicals that can damage cells. A daily glass of orange juice can help prevent the reappearance of kidney stones better than other citrus fruit juices such as lemonade. Three cups of orange juice per day appears to improve blood lipid profiles in individuals with hypercholesterolemia.
The natural fruit sugar, fructose in orange controls the rising blood sugar levels after a meal. Orange juice is very nutritious and pleasant to take at any time, but it is a good idea to take a regular glass daily during the winter months to make certain that you are having enough vitamins C. The fat soluble vitamins, A, D and E can be stored in the body, but you need your vitamin C regularly. Vitamin C prevents bleeding gums, hastens the healing of cuts, and strengthens blood vessels and capillaries helping to prevent heart attacks and strokes.
Orange Juice Health Benefits
- Orange juice contains a high percentage of vitamin C, which is helpful in increasing the immune system.
- According to various medical studies, orange juice may help lower both cholesterol levels and blood pressure levels, which are two very ordinary problems between middle aged men and women.
- Fairly large amounts of potassium, which is a necessary nutrient for the body, can be found in orange juice.
- Orange juice can help to reduce the risk of heart disease which is because it can help progress circulation.
- Orange juice contains Foliate, which plays a lead role in the imitation of new cells and can aid with the remedial process.
- Orange juice is reflection to be very lofty in antioxidants. What this means is that this delicious juice may help avert different forms of cancer, including breast cancer and prostate cancer.
Source : B4tea.com
Article Source: http://www.articlesbase.com