Plants are indeed wonderful. Every plant offers a myriad of uses. And one good example are fruits, and in this case avocado fruits. For starters the avocado is an edible fruit that is commonly used for deserts, dips and salads. And if your stomach gets full, you can also use this fruit as a beauty product. Being rich and creamy, this essential culinary ingredient can help your body.
- First, you can use it as a face mask. Being rich in fat and protein, avocado can flatten your wrinkles together with age spots by increasing the moisture level of the skin. Be prepared for a healthy glow.
- Furthermore, puréed avocado is a nature spa treatment. Cover both your foot with it then massage. For 20 minutes, just relax and feel the circulation of blood in your feet before rinsing it with cold water.
- Avocado also works on the dry and cracked and most used feet.
- What works on your feet will also work on your hands. And to make it more effective add some egg yolk to the avocado mixture to guarantee you with a moist skin.
- If you are a fan of sliced cucumbers, then you will also be a fan of avocado. By placing sliced avocado under your eyes, the puffiness of the eyes can be reduced and it will result to relaxed eyes.
- As for the finishing touches, avocado can compete with aloe vera when it comes to moisturizing the heat-frazzled hair. Similar to the hand mixture, blend egg yolks and olive oil (1/2 teaspoon) with avocado meat. Wait until you have an even and creamy texture. Then you are now ready to apply it to your hair as well as scalp. Make sure to cover every inch of your hair to maximize the treatment. Afterwards, do the basic washing of hair accompanied with shampoo.
Here is a bonus tip, and it involves your cracked lips. For 15 minutes, apply avocado on your lips then enjoy the result. Avocados have a lot of uses, don't be afraid to try and discover them all.
The author is a nutritionist and is currently working for a non-profit health care corporation. For more information about the topic, visit the following link: Avocado Recipes
Photo Credit: Anat Tikker | Freedgitialphotos.net
Article Source: Articlesbase.com