A well groomed gal is always a head-turner anywhere in an office, at a party, on the streets. She does not have be drop-dead-stunning or be clad in designer outfits to have the look. A chic woman is able to radiate her own personality by the way she dresses and colors she wears. Best of all, all this can be achieved on a reasonable budget.
Here are a few tips from real-life divas, all home makers by choice. Their hints and guidelines on good grooming could very well be of assistance to those apprehensive readers who wonder about the costs involved in good-looking.
Beauty, they say, lies in the eyes of the beholder. However, you will have to work at looking great and remaining beautiful forever. Here we have compiled a couple of beauty tips which, we are sure, will help you achieve a smooth and glowing skin and hair and look young and beautiful forever.
Natural cures, homemade products and home remedies
1. Prepare a lotion of 2 teaspoons lemon juice, 1 tsp glycerin, 3 tsp rose water. Mix and apply this lotion all over the body and let it remain for 15 to 20 minutes, then wash with lukewarm water.
2. Make a paste of 1 tsp lemon juice, cup yogurt and 1 tsp orange juice. Apply this on your face and neck and let it remain for 15 to 20 minutes, then wash with lukewarm water.
3. Mask for dry skin. It is known to work wonders. Beat 1 egg and frothy, add 1 tsp honey, 1 tsp glycerin, 1 tsp mineral oil. Apply the mask on your face and other dry areas of the body. Keep it for 15 to 20 minutes, then wash with lukewarm water.
4. Protein pack for your face. Soak 1 tsp black gram dal and 4 almonds in water overnight. Grind them to a paste in the morning and apply this mask to your face. Wash it off after around half an hour.
5. Face mask: Mix 2 teaspoons rice powder with 4 tsp teaspoons water and 1 teaspoon honey. Apply this pack to the face then wash it off after half an hour with tepid water.
Natural, homemade beauty hair products
A lot of young ladies struggle with their hair. However, there is good news some beauty recipes can help you restore and rejuvenate your hair leaving it softer and shinier than ever.
In case you swim in chlorinated water on a regular basis, the same damage you've noticed happening to your skin and bathing suit, is happening to your hair too.
1. Mix 1 tablespoon honey and any vegetable oil. Spread the mixture evenly inside and all over your hair.
2. Coat your hair with mayonnaise. Once you are done cover your hair with a plastic bag and leave it on for 10 to 15 minutes.
3. Apply olive oil all over your hair and cover it with a plastic shower cap and let it remain for around 20 minutes. For extra conditioning have a warm shower while you wait; the heat will help the oil work to its maximum potential.
4. Beat 1 egg, add 3 tablespoons of water and apply the mixture to your scalp and hair.
5. Mix 1/2 cup honey and 3 tablespoons olive oil. Work a small amount at a time through hair until coated. Cover hair with a shower cap; leave on 30 minutes. Shampoo well and rinse.
6. Beat 1 egg white until it is foamy, then add to 6 tablespoons natural yogurt and apply the mixture to your hair in small portions at a time. Leave it on for around 15 minutes and then rinse.
7. Mix 2 whole eggs with 4 tbsps olive oil. Smooth it through your hair, wrap your head in a plastic wrap, and leave it on around for 10 minutes, then rinse well.
This applies to all the above solutions: Once you are done waiting for the natural ingredients to work their magic wash, rinse, and style your hair as usual.
Beauty hair styles
You might not be able to visit an expensive salon. Then again you could always take advantage of these styling tips.
1. To create Soft Waves, blow dry your hair straight. Spray bottled water on your hair with a pressurized spray bottle and let your hair dry naturally. See the wavy look you get.
2. Here is a quick wavy look tip. Part your hair on the sides and braid the pieces that frame your face loosely. For a few minutes, blow dry these pieces and let your hair cool down before unbraiding it. See the results - your hair will be straight at the top and wavy at the bottom.
3. Here is another quick Wavy Look Tip. Part your hair into 1-inch sections, roll them up into pin curls and hold them together with hair clips or bobby pins. Wear your shower cap on and get into the shower.; the steam will set your hair as you shower. Take away the cap afterwards. Remove the clips from your hair and shake your now wavy hair out.
4. Here is an elegant up do tip. Tease your hair lightly at the top then pull it into a French Twist. This will create more fullness.
5. Here is another elegant up do tip. Add a couple drops of shine serum product before twisting your hair into place to give it a polished look.
Kevin Pederson has written many articles on hair and skin care a guide to important hair and skin care tips without spending too much money. Visit http://www.hair-n-skin-care.com/ to indulge yourself with easy to make home made recipes from natural ingredients from the kitchen.
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com