The importance of staying grounded, of being truly connected in your body cannot be overstated. A well-grounded person is more relaxed, healthier, and more spiritual and enjoys life to its fullest. Here are 10 simple ways to stay grounded.
- Spend at least 15 minutes outdoors every day. Not only will this get the required Vitamin D into your system, but it will keep you in alignment with gravity. It’s best to actually be on the ground, not cement or asphalt. It it’s possible to go barefoot, that’s the very best.
- Hug a tree. With its roots in the ground and limbs lifted to the sky, a tree is has a natural grounding system. If you feel silly hugging a tree, then casually lean against it in your best debonair pose, as long as some part of your body is touching the tree, it will not only ground you, but share its energy field with you and recharge your system. Sitting at the base of a tree with your spine against the bark is a terrific energy restoration system and taught by wilderness survival schools.
- Eat plenty of vegetables that grow under the ground. Peanuts, potatoes, carrots, turnips, Jerusalem Artichokes and others are helpful.
- Eat protein. Protein can be animal or vegetable, but it’s essential to keeping your body in balance and electrically charged for grounding.
- Spend some time each day visualizing yourself grounded to the core of the earth. Many people envision roots coming from their feet and traveling down through the soil to the core of the earth.
- Carry stones in your pockets or wear them like pyrite, galena, black tourmaline, and jet to name a few.
- Walk about stamping your feet will help you reconnect your spirit with your body and then into the group.
- Wade in the water. If you can’t then use a foot soak. Soaking your feet pulls your spirit down and reconnects, just as the foot stamping does.
- Work with soil. Whether it’s replanting your potted plants or simply shifting sand between your fingers, working with the earth is grounding too.
- Walk outdoors every day. It will align your spiritual rhythms to the hertz of the earth. This is especially helpful, as the hertz of the earth has accelerated quite a bit over the past decade. Many believe this vibrational level will continue to increase. Walking will keep you in tune and resonating with the increases and changes the earth is making.
A Fifth Generation Psychic, LILLIE has been a Professional Energy Channel and Clairvoyant for the past 3 decades. For more information go LILLIE’S website [http://www.lillieruby.org]
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com