Drinking water is important for your health and a great way to quench your thirst and stay hydrated without calories. You and your family can play around with some delicious infusions until you find a few you love.
Need some inspiration? Try these refreshing and simple combinations:
- Mango and peach slices
- Pear and ginger slices
- Raspberries and mint
- Kiwi and mango slices
- Blackberries and mint
- Raspberries and cucumber slices
- Watermelon chunks and fresh basil
- Strawberries and fresh basil
- Frozen blueberries and mint
- Peach slices and grated ginger
- Cucumber slices and grated ginger
- Honeydew melon chunks and mint
- Pineapple chunks and strawberries
- Chopped apples and a cinnamon stick
- Cucumber slices, strawberries and mint
→ 10 Anti Aging Benefits of Water
To release the most flavor, chop or tear herbs, cut fruit into cubes and crush berries before adding water. If you like a little fizz in your drink, use carbonated water. Add enough of each ingredient to satisfy your taste.
→ Health Benefits of Water
Get more healthy eating tips at Canada.ca/FoodGuide.