Is the pain felt in the abdomen? The abdomen is an anatomical area that is bounded by the lower ribs and above the diaphragm, the pelvic bone (pubic branch) below, and the flanks on each side.
Although abdominal pain can arise from the tissues of the abdominal wall that surround the abdominal cavity (e.g., skin and abdominal wall muscles), the term abdominal pain generally is used to describe pain originating from organs in the abdominal cavity. The abdominal organs are the stomach, small intestine, colon, liver, gallbladder, spleen and pancreas.
Home Remedy for Stomach Ache
• One of the most effective home remedies for stomach pain would be to mix 1 teaspoon of mint juice and lemon juice. To do this, add a few drops of ginger juice and a pinch of black salt. Take this mixture for pain relief.
• Grate a little part of ginger and take out its juice. Apply this juice on the lower belly and massage gently. This is effective in curing stomach ache.
• If the stomach pain is due to the acidity, the best bet would be to drink soda water simple. It would provide instant relief of pain.
• In 50 ml of water, mix two teaspoons of lemon juice and 1 gram of powder of rock salt. Get this combination three periods daily.
• Take ginger, black pepper, toasted cumin seeds, mint leaves, coriander, asafoetida, garlic and rock salt in equal amounts. Mash well and make a fine powder. Have 1 teaspoon of this mixture, along with a glass of warm water after meals.
• Taking three grams each carom seeds and rock salt or common salt, together with a glass of warm water helps relieve a person from stomach pain.
• In half a cup of warm water, add a teaspoon of ginger juice and castor oil. Take this mixture twice a day to get relief from stomach pain.
• In a glass of water, add 20 grams of anise seeds. Keep overnight and strain the mixture the next morning. Drinking to get pain relief.
• Mix one gram of rock salt and two grams of dried celery leaves and crushed. Eat to get instant relief from stomach pain.
• Muela three grams of tender tamarind leaves with enough water to make a paste. Once converted into a liquefied form, add one gram of rock salt. Take this mixture to get relief from stomach pain.
• Combine 2 teaspoons of lemon juice and 1 teaspoon of ginger juice. Add sugar ¼ teaspoon of this mixture and make it twice in one day.
• Grenades are useful in the treatment of stomach pain. In a bowl of pomegranate seeds, sprinkle a little salt and black pepper. Eat the seeds, while at the same time to chew properly.
• Moler bael (Aegle marmelos) and form a paste. Mix in a glass of freshly prepared whey.
• In a pint of water, add 2 grams each of black currants and fennel seeds and keep overnight. Next morning, blend the contents in water and add one gram of sugar. Take this mixture daily in the morning, to get relief from chronic stomach pain.
Read more on Indigestion and Cures for Acidity More info about Digestive Support
Article Source: http://www.articlesbase.com