I love your site! So I decided I’d contribute something of my own.
This is a recipe to boost hair shine and at the same time make it softer and more manageable. Lemon juice and apple cider vinegar makes hair shiny by removing product build-up whereas honey and tea deep conditions, ensuring that the vinegar and lemon juice don’t strip away too much of the hair’s moisture. Hope you will like it.
1) Mix the following in a jug (or anything else convenient for pouring contents over head)
- Lemon juice from ½ a lemon*
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 cup brewed Lipton tea (or any regular tea)
2) After shampooing (but before conditioning), pour mixture on hair and massage into scalp and through the hair.
3) Rinse thoroughly with cool water.
* As lemon juice tends to lighten hair color, you may choose to omit it.