Here’s The Natural Solution for Your Complete Hair Care
Almost all people have the deep craving for healthy and silky and shiny hair. No matter whatever hair type we have we all desire for that gorgeous look.After all our hair is that part of our body that have the most crucial role-play in setting our total appearance. Therefore it is the hair that becomes the most common experimental plot for the better styling. But along with that it should also be kept in mind that not only styling the hair can do the entire trick. What is needed more is the health of the hair. Therefore in this article we present you some of the natural processes for taking better care for your hair.
Shiny smooth hair is the desire of all, here are some tips for that:
1. Egg is a very useful thing for the hair. Mix an egg white with two spoon of castor oil, one spoon glycerin, and apply it on the scalp and hair and wash it after some tome.
2. Egg white and curd are also good conditioner for the hair. You can also mix beer with curd and egg for deep conditioning.
3. Coconut oil is also much helpful for the hair. Massage hair with warm coconut oil an hour before washing. Let it soak for a few minutes and then cover the head with a hot towel and wash the hair after an hour.
4. You can also use coconut oil by boiling it with the juice of curry leaves, hibiscus flower, basil and gooseberry. Apply this mixture on the hair and keep it for some time before rinsing it off.
5. For better treatment of the hair you can also mix a cup of coconut and mustard oil and soak a cup of curry leaves in the mixture and keep it for a night. Heat the oil till the curry leaves turn crispy. Add two camphor balls to the mixture and allow it to cool down. Apply to the hair roots and massage the scalp with it. Then leave it overnight and have a shampoo the next morning.
6. For damaged cuticles, have a steam towel wrap once in two weeks as steaming helps in opening the pores and helps to absorb the oil.
7. Castor oil is much helpful for the healthy hair growth. You can also wash the hair with tea once a week.
8. A mixture of vinegar in warm water and rinsing the hair with the solution adds bounce to dull and lifeless hair.
One of the biggest problems of the hair is graying hair. Therefore there is a need for having a check on it. Here is a little natural treatment for premature graying of the hair. Boil one cup of dried gooseberry with four cups of water. Add a pinch of sugar in it. Keep boiling till the quantity of the liquid reduces to one cup. Mix two cups of Mehendi with an egg and the juice of a lemon and the gooseberry solution and apply on hair. Wash the hair after two hours or so. Another treatment of graying hair is to mix a little Mehandi with the juice of a lemon, an egg and one table spoon of coffee powder and apply it on the hair and wash it after about 45 minutes.
Attractive chi straightner, chi hair straightener and hair straightener you can get here at cheapest price.
I like the helpful information you provide in your articles.I am impressed by the details provided on this website. I am quite certain I’ll learn many new stuff right here! Best of luck for the next!
Some people are of the opinion that egg yoke works for hair (steaming) as well. How true is that?
My sister had really bad hair fall out cuz of over dying and she steamed with the whole egg about twice a week for three weeks and no its completely stopped so the yoke works as well it just smells really eggish