Cookie Burger Sliders
- 1/4 cup flaked or shredded coconut
- A few drops of green food coloring
- 1 tube red decorator frosting
- 48 vanilla wafers
- 24 miniature chocolate covered peppermint patties
- 1 tube yellow decorator frosting
In a zipper bag mix the coconut with a few drops of green coloring. It should become a nice lettuce-green color
ON the flat side of a vanilla wafer cookie put a dab of red frosting.
Arrange a peppermint patty on top.
Add a small pinch of green coconut.
Apply a small dab of the yellow frosting and place another cookie, flat side down, on top.
Repeat. Tip: If the top cookie does not want to stick well, add a little more frosting.
- one package of butterscotch morsels
- 2 cups unsalted dry-roasted peanuts
- 2 cups shoestring potato sticks.
Melt one package of butterscotch morsels in a bowl in the microwave according to the package directions. Stir until smooth.
When melted and smooth add in 2 cups unsalted dry-roasted peanuts and 2 cups shoestring potato sticks.
Stir gently until everything is coated.
Drop onto wax paper with a large spoon to form haystacks. Cool completely.
Variations: You can substitute white chocolate or vanilla baking chips, chocolate chips, or different nuts. You will need the potato sticks however, to make haystacks.
Not Your Ordinary Stained Glass Windows
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 package chocolate chips
- 1 package colored miniature marshmallows
Melt 1/2 cup butter and 1 package chocolate chips in a microwave or double boiler. Stir until butter is incorporated and mixture is smooth.
Stir in 1 package colored miniature marshmallows.
Pour the mixture onto wax paper and roll to for two by 6 to 8 inch logs. Cool in the refrigerator until hardened.
When hardened, slice into thin slices with a sharp knife.
Twisted Ranger Cookies
- 1 bag marshmallows
- 1 stick butter or 1/2 cup margarine
- Melt the butter. Add the marshmallows and stir until melted and creamy. Just like you do with rice cereal treats.
- To the melted marshmallow mixture add
- 2 cups rice cereal
- 1 3 ounce can of flaked coconut
- 1 cup pitted dates
- 1/2 cup nuts optional
- 2 cups cinnamon sugar flavored cereal
- 2 cups honey nut oat cereal
Stir until all cereal and fruit are covered. Pour mixture into ta buttered baking pan. Press down firmly. Cool. cut into squares.
Variations: You can use the marshmallow base and different cereals, fruit and nuts to create your own original cookies. Give it a try.
You can find FREE help resources and information through my website portal at http://www.cagleonline.com. Click on the master index link to get to FREE eCookbooks with hundreds of recipes for all your cooking challenges.
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com