This recipe provides a natural aftershave recipe made with simple, yet effective ingredients such as cider vinegar, orange flower bergamot, lemon, and neroli. The recipe is easy to make and can provide a refreshing and cleansing feeling after shaving.
- 3 tablespoons witch hazel
- 5 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 5 tablespoons orange flower water
- 15 drops bergamot essential oil
- 10 drops lemon essential oil
- 8 drops neroli essential oil
Combine all the ingredients into a bottle, shake well. Set aside for 1 week. Shake once a day. Store in a cool dark area.
Pioneerthinking.com – Ingredients for a simple life.
©Pioneerthinking.com. All right reserved. For personal use only.