Serve Asian-inspired fresh fusion meals this summer
A colorful stir fry is the perfect quick and healthy meal. A lot of seasoning and spices aren’t necessary when you include high quality 100% Canadian AAA Angus beef. Its exceptional texture and flavor make the steak the main attraction amongst delicious fresh vegetables and citrus.
Ginger Citrus Steak Stir Fry
Serves 4 Prep Time: 5 min Total Time: 15 min
- 1.5 lbs 680 g 100% Canadian AAA Angus top sirloin steak, cut into 1” pieces
- ½ lb rainbow bell peppers (julienned into strips)
- 2 ears sweet corn (shucked and kernels cut off)
- 1 tbsp fresh ginger (minced)
- 3 large garlic cloves (sliced)
- 1 lime
- ¼ cup soy sauce
- 2 tbsp sesame seeds
- 1 bunch scallions
- 2 tbsp sesame oil
- 2 cups cooked quick rice (from pkg.)
- In a wok or large skillet pan, sauté steak in sesame oil for 2 min. Add peppers, corn kernels, ginger and garlic.
- Cook together for 5 min, then squeeze in juice of one lime (or to taste) and soy sauce.
- Prepare rice as per package instructions, divide among four bowls. Top with stir fry and garnish with chopped scallions and sesame seeds.
Find more fresh recipes ideas online at walmart.ca/recipes.