Serve Asian-inspired fresh fusion meals this summer
A colorful stir fry is the perfect quick and healthy meal. A lot of seasoning and spices aren’t necessary when you include high quality 100% Canadian AAA Angus beef. Its exceptional texture and flavor make the steak the main attraction amongst delicious fresh vegetables and citrus.
Ginger Citrus Steak Stir Fry
Serves: 4 Prep Time: 5 min Total Time: 15 min
- 1.5 lbs 680 g 100% Canadian AAA Angus top sirloin steak, cut into 1” pieces
- ½ lb rainbow bell peppers (julienned into strips)
- 2 ears sweet corn (shucked and kernels cut off)
- 1 tbsp fresh ginger (minced)
- 3 large garlic cloves (sliced)
- 1 lime
- ¼ cup soy sauce
- 2 tbsp sesame seeds
- 1 bunch scallions
- 2 tbsp sesame oil
- 2 cups cooked quick rice (from pkg.)
In a wok or large skillet pan, sauté steak in sesame oil for 2 min. Add peppers, corn kernels, ginger and garlic.
Cook together for 5 min, then squeeze in juice of one lime (or to taste) and soy sauce.
Prepare rice as per package instructions, divide among four bowls. Top with stir fry and garnish with chopped scallions and sesame seeds.
Find more fresh recipes ideas online at walmart.ca/recipes.