There is a significant difference between table salt and Himalayan salt. Ordinary table salt predominantly consists of sodium chloride. When salt is dried, most of the trace elements that the body needs is eliminated, leaving a mineral that isn’t particularly beneficial. However,
Millions of years ago, the sun dried up the primal sea and left the mineral-rich crystals we know today as Himalayan salt. Located deep within the Himalayan Mountains, this crystal salt is the purest salt on the planet. Covered in snow year round, the pristine environment of the Himalayas protects the salt from the pollutants that often permeate salt from the sea.
Himalayan salt is the purest, all-natural, unrefined, cleanest and most complete salt available. Using Himalayan bath salt offers many positive health benefits. The trace elements that are present exist in a form that is easily absorbed by the skin. Himalayan salt does not contain any type of environmental toxins or harmful chemicals.
In addition to its purity, Himalayan Bath Salt contains all-natural replenishing power stored within its crystals. Its bio-photon content is stored energy that releases when mixed with water, rejuvenating both mind and body. Soaking in the bath salt draws out toxins, soothes muscles and eases tension. Taking a salt bath will also make your skin cleaner and smoother. In addition, salt baths have a healing effect on conditions such as athlete’s foot, nail fungus, wounds, skin irritations, insect bites, sun burn and blisters. It also serves as a therapy to joint diseases such as rheumatism.
Most of us are conscious about our physical appearance, especially our skin. Unlike taking an ordinary bath which can actually remove moisture from our skin, a Himalayan Salt Bath moisturizes by allowing water to be absorbed into the outer layer of the skin. Himalayan bath salt has also been known to alleviate severe cases of dry skin disorders such as psoriasis and eczema.
Himalayan bath salt, contains 84 essential minerals, more than any other bath salt, including magnesium, potassium, bromide and calcium which are readily absorbed into the skin during a 15-30 minute bath.
Bath Salt Uses:
- Relieves stress.
- Helps the nervous system.
- Moisturizes skin.
- Relieves water retention.
- Promote cellular regeneration.
- Restores a healthy calcium balance.
- Stimulates circulation.
- Strengthens bones and nails.
- Promotes healthier skin.
- Reduces muscle and joint inflammation.
- Relaxes muscles and relieves pain and soreness.
- Detoxifies the skin and helps to heal dry, scaling, irritated skin.
- Heals bacterial and fungal infections.
- Treats psoriasis, eczema and other forms of dermatitis.
- Regulates water content throughout the body.
- Promotes a healthy pH balance in skin cells.
- Promotes blood sugar health and helps to reduce the signs of aging.
- Assists in the generation of hydroelectric energy.
- Promotes sinus health.
- Relieves muscle cramps.
When you take a salt bath, the salt minerals penetrate your skin in the form of ions. This stimulation will cause natural cell growth in your living cell layers. Bio-energetic weak points will be balanced and your body’s energy flow will be activated. While anyone can benefit from a brine bath, it is particularly soothing for those with the following conditions:
- Various skin diseases
- Rheumatism and joint diseases
- A post-operative care regimen
- Gynecological diseases
- Bacterial or fungal infections
- Insect bites, blisters or wounds
- Skin irritations from poison oak, poison ivy or poison sumac