Do you like the taste of store bought ranch dressing but you don’t like the price? Try making some of your own at home. It only takes a few minutes to whip up a batch.
Homemade Ranch Dressing
- 1 cup of mayonnaise
- 1 cup of sour cream
- 2 teaspoons of dried chives
- 2 teaspoons of onion powder
- 1 teaspoon of garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 teaspoons of parsley
- In a medium size bowl mix all the spices into the sour cream and mayo.
- Stir well then put into a container. I like to put mine in a mason jar. I shake it up before using.
- This dressing is perfect for your favorite salads, or use as a topping for sandwiches.
- Once you go homemade, you will never go back to the store bought version.
Pioneerthinking.com – Ingredients for a Simple Life.