Lemon tea is a popular beverage that gives the drinker a refreshing experience of drinking tea with its citrusy aroma and tang. Lemon has many medicinal properties, while tea has a refreshing property and when the two are combined their benefits are compounded. If you prefer soda or coffee to tea, why don’t you just give lemon tea a try and see the difference? Not only you will find the taste likable, but the health benefits that you will get from it are immense as well. While lemon helps to eliminate the harmful toxins from the blood, tea is a natural energy booster that refreshes you within minutes. Nothing is as refreshing as iced lemon tea especially on a hot summer’s day. If you love green tea, you can jazz it up by adding a few drops of fresh lemon juice. If you wish to know the different health benefits of lemon tea, then steer through the following section to learn more.
Health Benefits Of Lemon Tea
- Lemon tea helps to eliminate harmful toxins from the blood that are produced as end products of different metabolic activities. By removing the toxins from the blood, lemon tea helps keep the body system clean.
- Lemon tea acts as a great energy booster. It refreshes the mind and body and helps you get a new start to carry on with your work.
- The lemon is loaded with natural antioxidant, antibacterial, and antiviral properties and thus helps to fight different infections and diseases. Lemon tea is particularly good to combat the common cold.
- Lemon tea has a soothing effect on the stomach. If you are suffering from digestion problems, then drink a cup of hot steaming lemon tea as it will help you get some relief.
- The natural antioxidant property of the lemon helps to eliminate harmful toxins from the blood. This reduces the risk of developing cancer. Plus, it also promotes a clear skin and helps fight off signs of aging.
- Lemon tea acts as a purifying agent, and to get maximum benefits from it drink lemon tea early in the mornings.
- Drinking lemon tea early in the morning helps you to stay fresh throughout the day, plus it also boosts your metabolic rate.
- If you are on any weight loss diet program, then lemon tea is particularly beneficial for you.
- Are you feeling weary and tired? If yes, just sip a cup of hot steaming lemon tea. There is nothing like hot lemon tea that provides you energy instantly and refreshes your body.
- Iced lemon tea is particularly good during summers. A glass of lemon tea during hot summer months charges you up instantly.
- Lemon is rich in vitamin C which has cleansing properties, plus, studies have shown that vitamin C also helps to slow down symptoms of arthritis.
- If you are a green tea lover, just add a few drops of lemon juice to it! Not only you will love the taste, but the health benefits you get from lemon green tea are enormous. When lemon juice is added to green tea it boosts its antioxidant property, as the combination of lemon juice with green tea complement each other very well.
Now that you are familiar with the different lemon tea benefits, next time you feel tired just try lemon tea. You are definitely going to love it!
Beauty tips in urdu