Sometimes the pain in the teeth to get excruciating that the person may feel that the entire tooth is uprooted from the gums. But there are many ways in Ayurveda to prevent and treat toothaches.
The mouth is the site of the Kapha dosha. So even if the Kapha dosha is affected, there are oral and dental problems, including toothache. Ayurveda takes care of the toothache by Kapha dosha Pacifying. This is achieved by using a variety of herbs that can be used as toothpowders, toothpaste and toothbrushes.
There is also a number of powerful herb and remeies that can be applied to the teeth for the pain. Even dentists worldwide use and prescription remedies that originated in Ayurveda, such as the use of clove oil in eliminating toothaches.
It is therefore a good idea to use Ayurvedic techniques to lifelong health of teeth.
Useful herbs in the treatment of toothache
Asafetida is an excellent and responsive remedy for toothache problems. Its rich mineral and vitamin content increases the strength of the teeth and allow them to bear the pain.
Cloves are the best astringent and antiseptic properties between the teeth remedies. IT significantly reduces pain and fights the bacteria in the cavities and its important ingredient in many types of toothpaste. Even dentists apply a material with clove as an essential ingredient in filling cavities.
Onions can give a bad odor temporarily, but in the long term it is very beneficial for oral hygiene and fight microorganisms that accumulate on the teeth and thus prevent future problems with teeth. People chomping on one raw onion one day are protected from toothache, along with various other health benefits.
Nutritional treatments for toothache
Since dental problems are due to imbalances of the Kapha dosha is Kapha necessary to return to normal. To do this, the following should be observed: –
– Sweet foods should be strictly avoided. These will kapha in the mouth, which will contribute to the cultivation of microorganisms. This causes cavities in the mouth, causing toothache.
– Do not consume chocolates and sugar- rich foods at night. Their particles remain in the inner- spaces of the teeth, even if you think you are properly brushed.
– Foods that are bitter, pungent and astringent tastes are good for keeping toothaches in check. These foods can kill the microorganisms settled in the cavities.
– Foods that good vitamin C content is also good for the teeth. So Amla, tomatoes, green leafy vegetables and citrus fruits should be included in the diet.
– Oral hygiene is a must. You must gargle after every meal and floss before retiring to bed. Use a toothpick to remove food particles from the embedded cavities.
Home remedies for toothache
1. Asafetida is ground into a paste in lemon juice. This is something heated. A cotton pad is dabbed in the solution and applied to the tooth cavity. This is a very fast method to languish.
2. A very simple solution to the concerns chooses to mix some pepper powder with common salt and rub this mixture onto the teeth. Do this daily that the electoral problems, and dental cavities.
3. Mix a pinch of pepper in clove oil. Place the oil directly into the cavity to stop toothache.
4. Preparing a paste of the bark of bay berry vinegar. Applying it to the teeth. This relieves toothache and also helps strengthen gums in the long term.
5. Chew a root of the East India rosebay. This helps to reduce pick – with immediate effect.
6. If nothing seems to work for the time, then applying an ice bags on the outside of the tooth is temporary relief.
7. Munching green leafy vegetables is also a good way to resolve electoral problems. If done daily, you will not face tooth cavities problem in the future.
Read more on remedies to prevent tooth cavities and treatments for toothache. And more on remedies to prevents bleeding from gums.