This lightly citrus scented hair mask is packed with lots of hair conditioning herbs and oils. This hair mask will deep condition the hair leaving it soft and lustrous.
Orange Blossom & Rosemary Herbal Hair Mask
(makes one treatment) Use once a week.
- 1 tablespoon dried Rosemary herb ( stimulates hair growth)
- 2 tablespoons of Olive Oil ( natural moisturizer)
- 1 teaspoon of Orange Blossom water (neroli water) ( revitalizes dull hair, soothes dry scalp)
- 1/2 teaspoon of Sea Salt (helps combat dandruff and helps hair feel bouncier)
- 1 teaspoon of Honey ( moisturizes dry hair)
- 2 tablespoons of Coconut Oil (minimizes split ends and deep conditions)
Mix all ingredients together in a blender until it slightly thickens and is blended well.
Wet your hair thoroughly with warm water, wring out so that your hair is damp. Then saturate the hair with the mask mixture from root to tip. Wrap your hair in a towel and let the mask sit for 10 minutes.
Rinse out, then shampoo and condition as usual. You may have to wash hair twice to get most of the oil out. Condition as usual.
NOTE: Don’t forget to wash out your shower/tub afterwards as the oil is slippery.
Pioneerthinking.com – Ingredients for a Simple Life.
©Copyright Pioneerthinking.com. For personal use only.