A nice light body lotion that keeps your skin feeling moist and supple.
You will need:
– mixing bowl
– mixing spoon
– measuring cup and spoons
– small plastic squeeze bottle with lid
- 1/4 cup rose water ( you can probably find this at a local drugstore.)
- 1/4 cup glycerin ( also found at a drugstore. )
- 2 tablespoons witch hazel
- 1 tablespoon light oil ( canola or almond oil. )
1. Measure ingredients into bowl and stir well (add more rose water if needed.)
2. Pour into squeeze bottle and shake.
Shake before each use. Makes about 2/3 cup.
Alyssa R. Long
Photo. Silvia Rita
Hi, how long would you say the shelf life would be?