Learn how to make your own rose skin toner with this easy and cost-effective recipe. This DIY toner is perfect for soothing and hydrating your skin, while minimizing redness and reducing the appearance of pores. By using natural and gentle ingredients like fresh rose petals and distilled water, you can ensure that your skin is getting the best care possible without any harsh chemicals. Add in optional witch hazel and lavender essential oil for extra benefits and a delightful scent.
Follow this step-by-step guide to make your own rose skin toner at home in just a few simple steps.
Rose Skin Toner
- 3 1/2 cups witch hazel
- 1/2 cup organic dried rose petals
- 5 sprigs of fresh rosemary
Mix ingredients together making sure it is all blended well. Strain. Splash on your face after cleaning skin.
Store the toner in the fridge for up to a week and use it as needed.
Rose Skin Toner – (recipe 2)
Making your own rose skin toner is easy and cost-effective. Here are the steps.
- 1/2 cup fresh rose petals
- 1 cup distilled water
- 1 tablespoon witch hazel (optional)
- 1-2 drops of lavender essential oil (optional)
1. Rinse the rose petals thoroughly to remove any dirt or residue.
2. Bring the distilled water to a boil and add the rose petals.
3. Reduce the heat to low and let the petals simmer for 15-20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
4. Remove from heat and let it cool completely.
5. Strain the mixture into a clean jar or bottle using a fine mesh strainer or cheesecloth.
6. Add witch hazel and lavender essential oil (if using) to the rosewater and shake well to combine.
7. Store the toner in the fridge for up to a week and use it as needed.
To use, apply the rose skin toner to your face with a cotton pad or spray it on your face, neck and décolletage. It will help to soothe and hydrate your skin, while also minimizing redness and reducing the appearance of pores.
Did You Know…
Witch Hazel – this natural extract from the witch hazel plant gently, but effectively cleanses pores deeply to remove the last trace of dirt, oil and makeup leaving skin feeling soft, moisturized and refreshed.
Rosemary – stimulates circulation to skin and scalp. Great toning and astringent properties. Helps clear and revitalize congested or sluggish skin.
Pioneerthinking.com – Ingredients for a Simple life.
©Copyright Pioneerthinking.com – All rights reserved. For personal use only.