The rosemary extract is a rich source of antioxidants and vitamin E against free radical damage caused is very useful.
Rosemary extract, rosemary herbs. This herb belongs to the mint family, native to the Mediterranean coastline. Now, it is found all over the world the garden of our house is a common plant. It is an evergreen shrub with fragrant needle-shaped leaves. Rosemary flowers in various colors, including pink, purple, red, blue and white found. For thousands of years, it has been to prepare a variety of dishes, spices, used as a food preservative. Rosemary Extract its therapeutic value, and traditional Chinese medicine.
Rosemary extract in anti-oxidants, there are currently more than two dozens. Most anti-oxidants and free radicals after the disabled. Rosemary antioxidant is very unique, and free radicals. So they live longer. Some of the key health benefits listed below:
1. Rosemary extracts to protect skin cell damage caused by the aging, thereby delaying the wrinkles and skin laxity.
It provides the impact of the aging process, protect brain cells and memory enhancement. Therefore, it reduces the chance of Alzheimer’s disease.
2. It can contribute to our body’s important enzyme activities, helps to flush toxic substances from the human system.
3. It remains to check the oxidation of LDL (bad cholesterol), reducing the risk of cardiovascular disease.
4. The anti-inflammatory properties of rosemary extract to bring a variety of allergic reactions, such as asthma caused by inflammation.
5. Studies have found that rosemary extract, anti-inflammatory properties and antioxidants, can inhibit the growth of cancer cells in the body and reduce the chance of leukemia and breast cancer.
6. Regular intake of rosemary extract, it can bring to improve renal function.
Preparation of the rosemary extract is a very simple process, you can do at home. For this, you will need fresh rosemary needles, 80 vodka and a tight lid of a clean glass bottle. Picking rosemary needles early in the morning from the factory and they separated from its stem. They thoroughly clean drinking water, any foreign elements jammed throw it out. Needle, inside the jar and pour in it’s 80 degrees vodka. The ideal measurement is the number of vodka should be such as needle twice. This means that if you have a cup of rosemary, then you should add two cups of vodka. Then tightly closed lid of the jar, and keep it in a dark place. Remain the same conditions jar in the next 4-6 weeks. So nervous the needle, and stored in glass bottles.
The recommended dose of 1-4 ml of extract per day. In normal doses, it does not have any side effects. However, if excessive, it may cause some serious side effects, such as spasm, pulmonary edema (lungs and fluid), the patient may even slip into a coma. In addition, it is not suitable for pregnant women, nursing mothers and people suffering from epilepsy.
Article Source: http://www.articlesbase.com