Cool down your guests with this surprisingly pink, thirst-quenching drink. It makes a nice switch up for the kids’ lemonade stand, too.
Sparkling Watermelon Drink
Makes 8 servings.
- 4 cups 1 L PC Sparkling Watermelon Lemon Soda
- 1 can (355 ml Ginger Ale)
- 1 cup 250 ml Lemonade with pulp
- Half lemon (sliced in thin rounds)
- 4 large mint sprigs
- 4 cups 1 L ice cubes
- In large glass pitcher, stir together watermelon soda, ginger ale and lemonade.
- Add lemon slices, mint sprigs and ice cubes. Stir well and serve.
Chef tip: When serving guests or kids, add a colourful straw to the drink for some colour and flair.
More recipe ideas are available online at pc.ca.
Article Source: (NC) www.newscanada.com