Firstly, it’s important to note that this recipe is designed for external use only and should not be ingested or used on broken skin. It’s also a good idea to do a patch test on a small area of skin first to ensure there are no adverse reactions.
Now, let’s get into the recipe itself!
Spice of Life Massage Oil Recipe
– 1/2 cup carrier oil (such as sweet almond oil, grapeseed oil or jojoba oil)
– 10 drops cinnamon essential oil
– 10 drops clove essential oil
– 10 drops ginger essential oil
– 5 drops orange essential oil
– 5 drops vanilla essential oil
1. Begin by choosing a carrier oil. Sweet almond oil is a popular choice as it is easily absorbed by the skin and has a neutral scent. Grapeseed oil and jojoba oil are also good options.
2. Add your chosen carrier oil to a clean glass bottle or jar. It’s important to use a glass container as essential oils can degrade plastic over time.
3. Next, add the essential oils to the carrier oil, one at a time. Use a dropper or pipette to measure out the drops and ensure you’re adding the correct amount.
4. Once you’ve added all the essential oils, gently shake or stir the mixture to combine everything.
5. Your Spice of Life Massage Oil is now ready to use! Simply apply a small amount to your hands and massage onto the desired area of the body.
The cinnamon, clove and ginger essential oils in this recipe can help to create a warming sensation on the skin, while the orange and vanilla add a pleasant, sweet scent. It’s a great blend to use during colder months or when you need a little extra comfort and coziness.
I hope you find this recipe helpful and enjoy making your own custom massage oil!
Pioneerthinking.com – Ingredient for a Simple Life