For those days when you just need more. This milkshake elevates our favorite watermelon milkshake to the extraordinary!
Unicorn Watermelon Milkshake
Servings will vary
- 1 1/2 cups chopped (seedless watermelon 4 large scoops vanilla ice cream*)
- 4 ounces cream cheese (room temperature)
- 3 tablespoons Watermelon Jolly Rancher gelatin granules (Jello 3 teaspoons graham cracker crumbs)
- Candy of choice (for decoration)
- In a blender, add the watermelon first, then ice cream, cream cheese and gelatin granules. Blend. Pour into glasses For a thicker milkshake, add more ice cream.Add candy and toppings as desired.
Photo and recipe courtesy of National Watermelon Board. https://www.watermelon.org