Insomnia is a problem which is related with the problem of sleeping disorder. There may be lots of causes by which a person may suffer from the problem of insomnia. But due to this problem of sleeping disorder a person may feel annoyed, lazy and not interested in doing any work. The problem of insomnia or sleeplessness can be cured with the help of herbal remedies. Many health problems are cured with the help of herbal remedies and for sleeping disorder herbs are very effective and powerful.
For the problem of sleeping disorder, people usually prefer to go for herbal remedies as it is very effective. Usually insomniacs tend to use natural and herbal remedies in order to cure their disorder in an effective way. For curing this problem of sleeplessness some herbs may be taken alone and some may be taken in combination to other herb. But before combining or even before taking any herb you must need professional instructions of a specialist so that you may do a thing that is good for your health.
There are some herbal remedies which will help you truly and you must take help of those herbal remedies. They are much effective and helpful than some other medicines. Some of the common herbal remedies for insomnia are given here.
1. Hops – For the problem of sleeplessness, an important cause is stress. So to reduce stress and also to give you soothing effect, you must make use of an herb hop. This herb will help you in putting you back in your original routine. You can add this herb while making tea.
2. St John’s Wort – This herb is very effective and helpful in treating the problem of stress, anxiety in addition to insomnia. It is having the property of mild sedative which helps your body to relax.
3. Oatstraw- it is a good kind of herb and it is one of the best herbal remedy to cure insomnia. You can mix this herb with tea.
4. Lavender – This herb will help you in relaxing your nervous system that in turn will help you to have a good sleep. You have to just smell the lavender oil or you can add some drops of it in your bath water just before going to bed.
5. Chamomile – This herb can be purchased in the form of tea also. This herb gives you relaxation and it is also very helpful in eliminating the problem of sleeplessness.
Find effective Natural Cure for Insomnia.
Photo Credit: Mindweb | Morguefile.com
Article Source: http://www.articlesbase.com
Article Posted: April 25, 2012