How to clean your feet properly.
- Clean and rub them regularly, and feet will go the distance.
- Try these remedies for tired, swollen feet next time you settle into camp.
- Soak feet in a cold stream or lake for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Pick a soft patch of ground, lie back, and prop your feet on a boulder or pack. Hold this position for 10 minutes to allow blood to flow away from your feet and reduce swelling.
- Get a foot massage. There are no hard and fast foot massage rules, just rub gently with your thumbs.
- Don’t dry your feet out. Use a moisturizer daily on your feet. Dry skin can lead to callus formation and cause heel cracks. Do not apply cream between the toes.
- Wash your feet daily in warm soapy water. Do not soak the feet too long as this will destroy the natural oils in the skin. Remember to dry the feet thoroughly afterwards, particularly between the toes.
- Keep up your spirits. Apply surgical spirit between the toes with a cotton bud daily, particularly between the smaller toes. This will keep the space between the toes dry and prevent fungal skin infection from occurring.
- Wearing the shoe that fits. Good, comfortable shoes are extremely important to maintain the health of your feet. Choose shoes that are the correct size and provide your feet with comfort and support. Always wear the right shoe for the right occasion. Socks are also important. Ensure that you have clean socks on every day and make sure there are no holes in them.
- Get out and get moving. Exercise regularly to maintain and improve the circulation in the feet.
- Wash your feet daily.
- Avoid water that is too hot or too cold. Use lukewarm water.
- Dry off the feet after washing, especially between the toes.
- If your skin is dry, use a small amount of lubricant on the skin.
- Use lambs wool (Not cotton) between the toes to keep these areas dry.
Beauty tips in urdu
(Visited 16 times, 1 visits today)