This cocktail is good for parties and holiday get togethers.
- 1 scoop chilled watermelon
- 1/4 cup shredded coconut
- 1 1/2 ounces chilled watermelon puree*
- 3/4 ounces chilled creme de cacao
- Dredge scoop of watermelon in coconut flakes. The scoop size should fit in an ice cream scooper. Mix the puree and creme de cacao in a martini glass. Place snowball into the center of the glass. Serve immediately.
- *To make the watermelon puree, remove seeds from fresh watermelon and cut into large chunks. Place in a blender and process until smooth and well pureed.
Recipe & Photo courtesy of www.watermelon.org