Welcome to Pioneer Thinking
For each new morning with its light, For rest and shelter of the night, For health and food, For love and friends, For everything Thy goodness sends. – Ralph Waldo Emerson (1803-1882)
What's New Today...
- In olden times, Mother’s Day traditions often included giving mom a bouquet or corsage of carnations and taking her out to dinner. Going out was important, because it meant she ...more
- Q: How much of the sugar in yogurt is from added sugar rather than from the fruit or the yogurt itself?
A: Product nutrition fact labels don’t distinguish between the naturally ...more
- Direct Answers from Wayne and Tamara – Column for the week of May 4, 2015
Looking For An Excuse
It was a normal Saturday and my boyfriend was playing on my cell ...more
- Eggs have always been a popular delicious and nutritious food. When most people think of eggs, they think of eggs that come from a chicken. Commercially produced chicken eggs are ...more
- For many people, family quilting traditions have been passed down from generation to generation. Creating a quilt for a to-be married couple or an expectant mother has been in practice ...more
- Growing Kitchen Herbs? Here are Your Top 10 Herb Garden Plants.
Introducing fresh herb garden plants to your meal choices, creates a powerful chain reaction that spreads through all your efforts ...more
- You drink it and eat it, but did you know that California-grown citrus is an effective and popular ingredient for re-energizing the spirit?
It's true, so with the arrival spring be ...more