Welcome to Pioneer Thinking
For each new morning with its light, For rest and shelter of the night, For health and food, For love and friends, For everything Thy goodness sends. – Ralph Waldo Emerson (1803-1882)
What's New Today...
- It may be cold outside and the garden a little bleak but there are still some stunning plants to be had that will really give your garden a lift at ...more
- Winter days are short, cold and dreary, meaning that many of us experience changes in our mood and energy levels. While you're cooped up in the house this winter, trust ...more
- If you would like to enjoy pork without spending a lot of money, and maybe earn a few bucks for yourself, too, consider pig farming in your own backyard.
However, before ...more
Q: Is it true that pomegranates help prevent prostate cancer?
A: Research showing possible effects of pomegranates and pomegranate juice against prostate cancer is underway, but results are tentative. The majority ...more
- For a quick and easy side dish, look no further than your pantry and freezer staples. Quick cooking barley pairs well with frozen sweet green peas and corn. Barley is ...more
- Direct Answers from Wayne and Tamara – Column for the week of February 8, 2016
My daughter and her boyfriend of five years decided to move to our state from ...more
- Valentine's day the perfect chance to get crafting and make something special for a loved one - family, friends and kids. There are a lot of cute Valentine's Day craft ...more