Welcome to Pioneer Thinking
For each new morning with its light, For rest and shelter of the night, For health and food, For love and friends, For everything Thy goodness sends. – Ralph Waldo Emerson (1803-1882)
What's New Today...
- Christmas is a Christian holiday that celebrates the birth of Jesus. This feast was created by the Pope to promote Christianity and remove Pagan festivals celebrated at the winter solstice.
- Mistletoe has been used to decorate homes during Christmas for many, many years. There has been a long held tradition of kissing underneath mistletoe hanging from a door frame. Making ...more
- Feasting during the holidays means that in January I have to lose the weight I gained. I have resolved to stop this unwise up and down. So this year, I ...more
Q: Are brown eggs more nutritious than regular white eggs?
A: Many people assume that eggs with brown shells are more nutritious, or that they come from organically raised hens, but ...more
- November in the vegetable garden and winter is beginning to take hold. Beds that were filled with late season produce are now laid bare, stems of runner beans have died ...more
- "What is a weed? A plant whose virtues have not yet been discovered."
~Ralph Waldo Emerson
I love using that which others throw away. I am not sure if it is the ...more
- Your perfect natural hair color is actually many colors or shades of colors. What happens when your hair begins to whiten, silver, yellow and/or go gray?
You do not even notice...not ...more