Welcome to Pioneer Thinking
For each new morning with its light, For rest and shelter of the night, For health and food, For love and friends, For everything Thy goodness sends. – Ralph Waldo Emerson (1803-1882)
What's New Today...
- Direct Answers from Wayne and Tamara – Column for the week of October 24, 2016
End Of The Line
I married my wonderful husband three years ago. He is 32, eight years ...more
- "What is a weed? A plant whose virtues have not yet been discovered."
~Ralph Waldo Emerson
I love using that which others throw away. I am not sure if it is the ...more
- Autumn is often a time of cold, grey weather. Fortunately it is also apple harvest time, and the season for keeping warm with comforting food and drinks. Enjoy reassuring recipes ...more
- Swarms of costumed Harry Potters, Powerpuff Girls, Pokémons, ghosts and witches will take to the streets this Halloween, begging for sweet treats from neighbors and friends. Because many parents worry ...more
- Q: I keep seeing recommendations about cups of vegetables, but I’m confused about how many I should be eating. What about my kids?
A: If you’re like most adults, you should ...more
- Your perfect natural hair color is actually many colors or shades of colors. What happens when your hair begins to whiten, silver, yellow and/or go gray?
You do not even notice...not ...more
- September can be a rather frustrating month for the gardener. Summer flowering perennials and annuals are beginning to go over and the garden can on the whole look a little ...more