Welcome to Pioneer Thinking
For each new morning with its light, For rest and shelter of the night, For health and food, For love and friends, For everything Thy goodness sends. – Ralph Waldo Emerson (1803-1882)
What's New Today...
- Blonds may have more fun, but according to scientific research, they are more prone to wrinkles, than their darker haired contemporaries.
It is impossible to prevent getting wrinkles but there is ...more
- Direct Answers from Wayne and Tamara – Column for the week of October 5, 2015
I am 27, with two young children. I recently separated from my husband, seeking divorce. ...more
- Q: Are breakfast sandwiches all the same nutritionally, or are some healthier than others?
A: Breakfast sandwich choices vary widely nutritionally, but you can find healthful options that don’t take a ...more
- Roasted cauliflower is tender and creamy. As they brown, the florets caramelize, gaining a perfect balance of sweet and bitter flavors. I thought roasted cauliflower was heaven until at an ...more
- Faced with a brown lawn during summer dry spells and winter, when lawns naturally go dormant, some homeowners have made the switch to synthetic turf. However, before considering this expense, ...more
- There are six major species of trout native to North America. All of these species offer a distinct challenge, and they are all of interest to the angler. But perhaps ...more
- Get back to the basics by making your own sachets with these 4 easy Pioneer Thinking recipes for you to make and enjoy.
Combine 2 cups of rose leaves with ...more