Welcome to Pioneer Thinking
As the air turns cooler and the days grow shorter, our gardens surrender their last fruits and vegetables of the year, and the last leaves fall from the trees, Pioneer Thinking settles into fall with you. Whether it’s autumn leaves scrapbooking, making a Halloween costume, thanksgiving preparations or making your favorite apple jelly preserve, embrace the season.
What's New Today...
- Owning an old horse can be at time upsetting when you see your old companion fading away. However, nowadays, horses can live happily until a very old age, some well ...more
- Q: I hear a lot about cruciferous vegetables, but what else does this include besides broccoli? Do the others offer the same health benefits?
A: All cruciferous vegetables provide compounds that ...more
- An aloe vera leaf has plenty of uses, aside from treating several skin ailments, the juice can be taken internally to boost the immune system and improve our digestive condition. ...more
- This homemade foot scrub will leave your feet feeling soft and smooth. The rosemary disinfects, the peppermint helps with circulation and the salt removes dirt and toxins while being a ...more
- Treat yourself to turmeric-spiced cauliflower. With its vibrant yellow color and superb nutritional value, turmeric lets you get creative with cauliflower.
A prized aromatic spice in African, East Indian, Mediterranean, Middle ...more
- Direct Answers from Wayne and Tamara – Column for the week of October 20, 2014
Running In Place
For the past six months I've had a major crush on a coworker. She ...more
- Tea light candles are fun and relatively simple to make and once you begin, you'll be making many of your own candles in next to no time.
Equipment Tips for Tealight ...more