Welcome to Pioneer Thinking
For each new morning with its light, For rest and shelter of the night, For health and food, For love and friends, For everything Thy goodness sends. - Ralph Waldo Emerson (1803-1882)
What's New Today...
- Direct Answers from Wayne and Tamara – Column for the week of July 4, 2016
I am seeking advice in a rather delicate situation, or should I say, a rather delicate ...more
Q: Is lemonade a lower-calorie alternative to regular soda?
A: Despite its healthier image, regular lemonade is not necessarily any lower in calories than an equal portion of a regular ...more
- This easy summer dinner only needs 5 main ingredients and requires minimal prep work, making it perfect for those long summer days. It features hearty whole-wheat pasta, reduced-fat ricotta and ...more
- Celebrate the Nation’s birthday by hanging the flag outside of your home, and create a special wreath for your door. This is an easy craft that you can complete in ...more
- Planting wild flowers in your garden, or simply scattering wild flower seeds around an area of your yard are both ways to take advantage of Mother Nature's treasured gifts. Wild ...more
- Typha is a popular plant with many names like bulrush, reed mace, punks, corndog grass, raudo, or cattail. Whatever you want to call it, cattail is easy to distinguish and ...more
- Why spend a fortune on expensive bath products. With a simple bath recipe and a few readily available ingredients, you can be on your way to luxurious, relaxing or invigorating ...more