Welcome to Pioneer Thinking
For each new morning with its light, For rest and shelter of the night, For health and food, For love and friends, For everything Thy goodness sends. - Ralph Waldo Emerson (1803-1882)
What's New Today...
- What is Cornsilk?
You might have heard of the name corn silk and wondering what it is. Actually there is nothing complicated with corn silk as it is actually the grain ...more
- Perennial flowers are a great addition to the garden. You don't have to plant them new every year and every year they grow larger and produce more and more blooms. ...more
- How to Make a Unique Photo Collage for any Festive Occasion
Have you ever wondered how you could take those family photos, whether old or new and display them in a ...more
- Typha is a popular plant with many names like bulrush, reed mace, punks, corndog grass, raudo, or cattail. Whatever you want to call it, cattail is easy to distinguish and ...more
- Healthy snacks can add important nutrients to your diet and help keep your hunger satisfied between meals. These roasted chickpeas are a great make-ahead option that packs fiber, protein and ...more
- Direct Answers from Wayne and Tamara – Column for the week of May 23, 2016
I'm a girl, 14, and I live at home with my family. I've had problems ...more
- Why spend a fortune on expensive bath products. With a simple bath recipe and a few readily available ingredients, you can be on your way to luxurious, relaxing or invigorating ...more