Welcome to Pioneer Thinking
For each new morning with its light, For rest and shelter of the night, For health and food, For love and friends, For everything Thy goodness sends. – Ralph Waldo Emerson (1803-1882)
What's New Today...
- Q: I have high blood pressure. What’s the best exercise to help reduce my blood pressure?
A: Aerobic activity, the kind that increases your heart rate, will have the biggest impact ...more
- To make your very own simple perfume at home isn't difficult, in fact you may already have some of the ingredients available right now.
Commercial perfume such as Dior or Ralph ...more
- There is just something about old fashion cakes, pies, cookies, etc that I love. And they are never better than at holiday time. Perhaps because they bring back memories of ...more
- November in the garden and winter has really begun to creep in. This month is all about last chances and tidying in readiness for the cold months ahead. From cleaning ...more
- Finding the perfect gift for that special friend, mother or sister is not always easy. In these busy times where we are fighting to take care of our own needs, ...more
- One of the best ways to kick off the holiday season is to decorate. And while it's easy to load your cart with beautiful décor from your favourite store, Christmas ...more
- Worker honey bees are the smallest members of the hive, size wise, but constitute the majority of bees occupying the colony. They are all female and under normal hive conditions ...more