Welcome to Pioneer Thinking
For each new morning with its light, For rest and shelter of the night, For health and food, For love and friends, For everything Thy goodness sends. - Ralph Waldo Emerson (1803-1882)
What's New Today...
- Having healthy snacks on hand can help fight hunger throughout the workday. This easy, portable mix is quick to make and lasts all week. Pecans pack healthy fatty acids and ...more
- Direct Answers from Wayne and Tamara – Column for the week of May 2, 2016
For almost two decades I was a school teacher in some of the toughest areas ...more
- Q: Do I need more water when I drink coffee so I don’t get dehydrated?
A: Drinking water throughout the day is an excellent habit but you don’t need extra because ...more
- There are few things more refreshing than a salad of sweet, crisp, spring lettuce fresh from the garden--unless it's fall lettuce fresh from the garden. Lettuce is easy to grow ...more
- We have a wonderful selection of paper cupcake liners and I thought it would be fun to see what ideas we could come up with on what else you can ...more
- While there are many fragrances to uplift the spirit and will aid intuition, here are 12 scents that will alter consciousness and increase your ability to contact and communicate with ...more
- Some people call them wild plants. Some call them weeds. And some people call them names I can't repeat. However, many weeds are actually quite edible and very nutritious. Best ...more