Welcome to Pioneer Thinking
For each new morning with its light, For rest and shelter of the night, For health and food, For love and friends, For everything Thy goodness sends. – Ralph Waldo Emerson (1803-1882)
What's New Today...
- It’s personal. Cereal for breakfast leaves me cold. Even oatmeal glazed with brown sugar, for me takes second place to starting the day with something savory, preferably involving an egg. ...more
- Q: How big a glass of juice is considered a serving of fruits or vegetables?
A: As long as it is 100 percent juice, one-half cup (four ounces) of fruit or ...more
- Direct Answers from Wayne and Tamara – Column for the week of December 22, 2014
Off The Leash
I am divorced with three kids under 13. I've been with my girlfriend 18 ...more
- We all want a natural and glowing complexion. Nobody wants lines or wrinkles, or age spots or blemishes. This is evidenced by the amount of dollars spent every year on ...more
- Disasters can happen where you have to rely on your food supplies at home. Getting together some survival food isn't as complex as it might seem. Having the best emergency ...more
- Perhaps the best type of gift baskets is a cheese basket. Not only do the cheeses taste good, putting one together is also very simple. Whether you are giving the ...more
- Many people have this misconception that indoor gardening isn't as much fun as outdoor gardening. The reality is just the opposite. Sometimes, indoor gardening can turn out to be a ...more