5 Most Unusual Dark Circles Under Eyes Home Remedies
1. Pineapple Juice and Turmeric Powder – An unusual but very effective remedy for dark circles under eyes involves a paste made from turmeric powder and pineapple juice. Take 1 tablespoon of turmeric juice and mix in a small amount of pineapple juice, just until a thick paste is formed. Apply this paste to the dark circles and leave it on for about 10 minutes. Using a wet cloth gently wipe the paste off, being careful not to get it into your eyes.
2. Cucumber Juice Ice Cubes – A common remedy for dark circles under eyes is cucumbers, but adding an unusual twist to this treatment can make it much more effective. Juice one large or two medium cucumbers, making sure to remove all of the pulp. Pour the juice into ice cube trays and place them in the freezer. Once frozen these are both convenient and soothing, and you simply place ice cube on the dark circle and let it melt. Wipe off any excess after you have finished the treatment and you will be astonished at the results.
3. Tomato Juice, Lemon Juice, Turmeric Powder and Gram Flour Paste – If you suffer from dark circles under eyes, one unusual treatment that can help is a paste using a combination of ingredients. Combine one half of a teaspoon of lemon juice with 1 teaspoon of tomato juice, and add a pinch of turmeric powder and a small pinch of gram flour. Combine these ingredients into a thick paste and then apply this to the dark circles in your under eye area. Leave the paste on for 10 minutes and then gently wash off.
4. Chicken and Multicolor Pepper Pasta – One remedy for dark circles under eyes that most people do not know about is including chicken and multicolored pepper pasta into their diet. A diet that is high in vitamin C and iron will minimize or eliminate the circles completely. Combine boneless chicken which has been cut into small pieces with peppers in a variety of colors, including red, orange, and yellow. Saute this mixture in a lightly oiled frying pan, seasoning with salt and pepper to your preference. Serve this over pasta or even rice if you prefer, for a delicious and filling dish that will also treat any dark circles that you may have under your eyes.
5. Crushed Almonds and Milk – Almonds and milk both offer benefits for dark circles under eyes, and when these ingredients are combined together they are even better at preventing and treating this problem. Finally crush 5 to 10 almonds until they are a powder. Add milk one drop at a time while stirring and crushing until a paste has been created. Apply the paste to your under eye area and then leave it on for 10 minutes, after which you will gently wipe it off using a wet rag.
Emily Greene is one of the active contributors of new health and wellness information resource portal at Health Articles 101.
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com