People often suffer due to the dark circles under their eyes. The issue becomes worse with problems like age spots, dark spots and scars, etc. These may be due to several reasons. These are often caused due to iron deficiency and are called as the anemia dark circles.
Here are Some Tips to Get Rid of These Problems Naturally:
* Anemia dark circles can be reduced easily. You just need to fulfill your iron requirements. Your body requires all the essential nutrients in the right amount. In case your body lacks iron then it may lead to this problem. You need to take iron rich foods. Take as much green leafy vegetables as possible. They are rich sources of iron.
* The other thing that you can do is to drink plenty of water everyday.
* Take a good sleep as it is very important to remove these circles under your eyes. Avoid straining the eyes.
* Apply cucumber slices over closed eyes or you may also apply the plain tea bags. Avoid taking too much of the dietary salt.
* You may also use lemon juice on the affected areas to reduce the age spots.
* Vitamin K creams are very effective in treating the dark circles.
* Drink carrot juice in order to treat the dark circles.
* Apply a good sunscreen lotion or cream to prevent your skin from the damages caused by the sun. This helps in getting rid of age spots.
* As far as the age spots and scars are concerned they may be lightened by several natural creams that are available in the markets like Meladerm. It is all natural and shows its results within 14 days. It helps you get rid of age spots, hyper pigmentation, dark patches etc.