The Aloe Vera plant is one of natures most remarkable medicinal wonders. I’m never ceased to be amazed by our creators foresight to give us mortals all the herbal remedies needed to heal what ails us.
Aloe Vera is special among the herb world because it has many healing attributes. Usually a herb has the ability to help in one or two areas of the body but Aloe Vera crosses the line and has nearly a whole body effect.
Let us take a closer look at the amazing Aloe Vera Plant and how it can help you and your family stay healthy. Granted , the Federal Drug Administration hasn’t approved any health benefits of the Aloe Vera plant and certainly there hasn’t been any government paid studies on the healing powers of the Aloe Vera plant, never the less centuries of use by real people with real ailments tell its own story.
1. First and foremost among reported health benefits from consuming Aloe Vera is the remarkable claims by people who have had cancer. There has been abundant claims of tumors reduced in size attributed to drinking Aloe Vera Juice.
2. Aloe Vera hydrates the skin, quickens skin repair. Why would you buy an over the counter skin conditioner that contains mostly water when an all natural plant like Aloe Vera can naturally heal your skin.
3. Lowers high cholesterol levels without the use of any harsh prescription drugs with all the baggage of side effects.
4. If you have a injury or a strain caused by over exertion, Aloe Vera has the wonderful property to the heal the injury by going right to the source. This is particularly great for athletes and every day people who work out.
5. Do you have ’sludgy’ or ’sticky’ blood? Aloe Vera has been known to repair these conditions.
6. Many positive reports of heightened physical endurance and increased cardiovascular performance an added plus for athletes.
7. You may have heard of ’blood oxygenation’ and its benefits of supplying CO2 to vital organs. Well wouldn’t you know it Aloe Vera reportedly aids in ’blood oxygenation’ .
8. Aloe Vera creates electrolyte balance which in turn makes the perfect sports drink. No longer do you have to buy super market so called sport drinks.
9. Inflammation and arthritis pain be gone with the tremendous soothing ability of all natural Aloe Vera the herbal plant extraordinaire.
10. Aloe Vera reportedly has the ability to protect the kidneys from disease.
11. Stress is a major contributor to heart disease and diabetes not to mention psychological disorders. Stress is a killer and everyone should be concerned about stress in their own life. Aloe Vera protects the body from oxidative stress, naturally.
12. Aloe Vera treatment helps prevent and treat Candida infections.
13. Anyone who has had kidney stones knows of the excruciating pain associated with them. Aloe Vera reportedly protects the body from oxalates found in some foods,(I.e. coffee and tea) which in turn helps kidney stones from forming.
14. Blood Sugar is stabilized by frequent Aloe Vera use and also reduces triglycerides.
15. Acidic dietary habits inhibit a balanced PH level opening the possibility of a weakened immune system and a greater risk of ‘catching a disease. Aloe Vera assists in alkalizing the body and to reach a PH balance.
16. Constipation may be a thing of the past with a daily supplement of Aloe Vera.
17. The FDA says that we can’t say a natural product cures, however there has been reports of people suffering with ulcers, IBS, Crohn’s disease and other digestive disorders that have religiously used Aloe Vera and contend their healing.
18. Aloe Vera is an effective treatment for colon cancer, has known to heal the intestines and lubricates the digestive tract.
19.Reduce high blood pressure naturally with all natural Aloe Vera by treating the cause, not just the symptoms.
20.Speeds up the healing process from physical burns.
21.Aloe Vera nourishes the body with minerals, vitamins and enzymes.
So there you have it, the amazing Aloe Vera plant and all the medicinal attributes that everyday people over many centuries have enjoyed. Aloe Vera is available as a liquid, capsule, powder and tablet form.
Why not supplement with this all natural herb and reap the health benefits that are bountiful you will surely be the better for it.
Gary Kenneth Archer is a natural health advocate dedicated to the naturalist lifestyle, web designer, webmaster, professional woodworker, author and frequent contributor to Aloe Vera Products.